The "Los Mancos" situation on Arie

This should be put on a bad translation system, I suppose.

Noted. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like
  1. The 1st day i arrived to arie i was new player, i tryed to live with ur settlement but u came to me “I DONT WANNA U HERE, u are not part of my peple go out!” (And what i did? I LEFT.)

2. When i left i cross the river, to free zone and built my own settlement, yeah the 1st week i made a brige to cross the river but not to connect both settlement cause i taked with raja and i decided respect crimsom people always.

3. Time ago i meet 1 man who talked to me about 1 war with RT, he told me that 1 person wanna conect all arie etc etc etc i decided make a “conection” with him cause the other people just called me “parasite, and another things”…

And when we decided to connect HE WANTED to make 1 road crossing Crimson people and absorb it, this day i talked with you and raja and we found another site to make a conecting road without Crimson people damage…

This day u talked so bad, bad words, only raja was calm, so dont say “Only Minero was calm in los mancos” when U NEVER WAS CALMED :wink:

you are the leader here for what I see since you can call imbecile and ass to others without being erased, because I am happy for you, I will play whatever your whims, I will not join any settlement but if I reserve plots where I fancy, since the game allows it

He never said imbecile. At all.

2 Likes

Im no leader, just saying what I think.

Never said that

Because you are

ty

Nothing wrong with reserving plots, but although its technically allowed, merging with people just for prestige is a dïck move, hence my earlier comment.

1 Like

If anyone would like the discuss the systems in Boundless that govern plots and settlements - please comment on the following:

If you want to kick chunks out of each other please use PMs.

Thanks!

16 Likes