The mist!

@tarranth Raxxa must be the source LOL :wink:

2 Likes

Hope this weekend’s hunt marathon wont have any weather problems :pouting_cat:

the weather bug is back? Another delay of my return.

Can we get a bug report website please?

1 Like

There was snow falling in the swampy woods directly to the east of my build on Kada I, today. I’ve never seen snow in that area outside of the winter holidays during the special snowball meteor events.

I’ve also noticed that there’s been much less rain in the Jungle Canopy biome that my build is (mostly) located in…but it’s kind of nice, to be honest. :grin:

1 Like

Guys and girls, last time the weather went crazy, the update came…

Regards,

3 Likes

Make the weather worse!!

3 Likes

Another odd foggy morning in the village of Heathen.

I’m up here building, waiting for the Thing to get me

1 Like

Still very sandy on my non-desert world today.

The funny thing about games with realistic weather and lighting is players SAY they want realistic weather and the lights to be real… but you dont really want it…

cause when you get a game with realistc weather and lighting stuff might look awesome… but half the time you cant see it

1 Like

I know the weather can be super annoying for builders and miners (especially sandstorms, snow and the floating aemoba swarms), but I think it’s beautiful. It adds to the biome/planet atmospheric aesthetic…makes it seem like you’re in a different place.

9 Likes

Yes, but when it’s not normal for the planet it’s creepy.

Z

1 Like

There’s a weather bug that has happened a couple of times. Maybe it’s back?

Like I said, was expecting something to hop outta the fog!

2 Likes

It seems like it to me. Althugh I don’t think it’s as…invasive as it was the last time. I found it hard on the eyes to be in the flickering of the sandstorm. Course all my girls carry clear weather tools now…

4 Likes

Shield Maiden is bad with rain and snow. Mid build I had to go buy a weather stick.

Little White Rabbit with Big Black Stick.

Z

I’m a sucker for all the weather effects. And patient enough to wait for them to pass when building.

2 Likes

Yes!! I thought it was my imagination. In Galan the atmosphere was amazing! First the clouds were great! And then the fog was creating a lugubrious environment!

2 Likes

I got clear weather grapples in case I’m trying to build something and I can’t see

3 Likes

That’s a great idea when necessary! I had only seen the effect on a totem but every inventory slot matters when I’m building so I don’t keep it on me. Graps are something I always have anyway.

3 Likes

I love the weather effects. It’s probably the most realistic of any game I’ve played.
But there are times when it’s annoying. Living on Raxxa, it rains A LOT. Moving to Finata and it snows there A LOT.
There comes a point when the weather patterns are just not normal…