The mist!

I’ve lived on trior a long time and don’t remember ever seeing the atmosphere get misty like this. Was expecting white walkers to pop out from behind a tree or something LOL.
Serious tho anyone else notice something different about the weather on their home planets?

8 Likes

I am having a problem with sandstorms. In areas that don’t have sandstorms. It’s like that bug we had awhile back…

3 Likes

Run …
… that planet is going to fall apart soon :tm: :grinning:

4 Likes

Don’t say that lol

Z

3 Likes

Sorry filled the fire pit too much, neighbor.

Z

2 Likes

I noticed this earlier…I had been running around Gyosha Mall thinking everything looked super foggy and thought it was just me with beacons toggled on, but nope…it was just super foggy. I hung around for awhile and it cleared up, but I hadn’t seen it like that before.

3 Likes

Yes on Houchus lately it’s been raining with snow and foggy never seen them togethor all at once before I also suspected whitewalkers to pop out somewhere

3 Likes

I knew there was a bug awhile back but didn’t see anything until today. Must be a global take over LOL

1 Like

huh, came home today to a never-before-seen (by me) sandstorm on maryx…screenshot doesn’t do it justice, this stuff is whipping sideways!

3 Likes

Did some one say sandstorm…

5 Likes

Had tick fog for a second earlier today… don’t know if its new as I haven’t been lower than the world water lvl (actually lava) for some time. That said in the past few weeks this could have been occurring and I simply missed it because i look to lava walls almost the whole time during the build process.
Might be canceling out the fog.

This all said im most of the time in “build mode” (plot lines). So it could be i just don’t see it because of it. (As it cancels weather effects for player).

1 Like

I must say good sir, that was very (Da)rude of you :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely something up. The mist is still on and off here on Trior.

I keep waiting for something to just happen.

Z

1 Like

I’ve always wondered if there are long-term weather patterns or if the area of weather effects moves. I get that Mandela Effect kind of feeling sometimes when I’m like “wait didn’t the snow always stop right at this line?”

1 Like

I don’t know what i do know is boundless snow is tougher then ice and glaciers… :joy::rofl::joy: next to lava in the middle of a lava lake the block turns completely white :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps a Titan in the fog?
giphy-2

2 Likes

So I’m not imagining the strange flappy leaves almost too fast too be sure I really saw them are back, right? They must have been gone for a while because they came back really recently and I was like BOINK WOA THOST THINGS AGAIN

1 Like

And now for… The Weather

(maybe it’s the weather buffs?)

Someone said sandstorm indeeeeeeed ssaaaaaaaaandstoooooooooorm

3 Likes

Perfect as the mist occurs again over Heathen village on Trior.

Z

@Shadykatt34 Raxxa gets fog even more dense than that…

1 Like