The "Not a" Sale @ DBX Superstore

To celebrate nothing at all, DBX Superstore has for an unlimited time, the same low prices as every other day.

There is too much stock for me to be bothered listing it all. About 150 stands selling all sorts of everything. So instead just check the last post for whatever is trending at the time. Then check in store cause i likely got bored and dropped the prices anyway.

Also have over 100 request baskets buying pretty much every base material… recoined daily

Shop is located in Dyab0lix Village on Sorissi, with portals in:

• PS hub bitula - first floor east side.
  • Ultima hub, green/bottom floor directly under krafters shop entrance (sign says Dyab0lix).
  • Legendville Hub Tana VII
  • P.U.R.E Network Bittula
  • Outlet and portals in Gyosha Mall (#27)
  • and about 30 other portals in all the coolest US East server settlements (spots available in the hub outside if you wanna be cool too).

Hurry!!!

Prices will last and will probably even keep dropping… but stock wont.

6 Likes

Due to an overwhelming underdemand, and my fellow vendors at gyosha mall severely undercutting me (thanks guys!), i have assessed my special prices… and found they were nothing special.

Luckily, its ‘not a’ sale…

About half the stock has been reduced by 10%ish… with a few notable changes from the first post.

Adv power coils - 4999c (joining the sub5k club)
Compact gems - 2499c
Refined gems - 1499c
Titanium ore - 159c
Titanium tools/weapons - 1099c
Gold tools/weapons - 499c

And i lot more i cant be bothered listing again.

Also recoined the request baskets and currently buying;

Oort - 170c (50k worth)
Wildstock horns - 600c
Wildstock eyes - 100c
Shimmy orbs - 100c
Glowing lamella - 60c
Ancient tech - 4c

Id say hurry again, but its probably in your best interests not to, cause i will likely get bored again and drop the prices again… maybe

1 Like

And, while you are visiting DBX, check out Niede in the hub section! I don’t care if you buy anything, but at least look outside the shop door. I’m working hard on my little village and wanna show off :smiley:

1 Like

{{{EXTREMELY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!}}}

The floor is now black.

This incredible dark pigment makes all items grant you 7.6 times more awesome points when you spend over 1000c in store… probably.

3 Likes

Lol @uni3k probably

2 Likes

Due to an overwhelming overstretching, ive decided to change to a buy/sell model to keep up with demand.

Now buying pretty much every base item, and i hope the prices are fair to sellers. I’ll start listing some when i can be bothered in the hope you’ll all tell me when im missing the mark, but if anyone drops past i would love to hear any feedback on both buy and sell prices.

Let me know your thoughts!

Selling…

Advanced coils - 4999c
Hopper core trophies - 2499c
Shimmy orbs - 179c
Titanium tools/bows/grapples/chisels - 1099c
Wildstock horns - 749c
Fleshy leaves - 7c
Ancient remenant - 14c
Ash - 2c
Rock salt - 29c

Buying…

Gems - 150c (topaz/diamond 100c)
Roadrunner feathers - 5500c
Copper ore - 5c
Oort - 160c
Glowing lamella - 70c
Reactive lamella - 60c
Fiber leaves - 15c
Inky leaves - 19c
Spicy beans - 5c

And much more in store!

it’s a magical place

2 Likes

#nofilter

2 Likes

Took me a while to work out how you did that… clever.

Your super crisp monocle really is a wonder for the ages though.

1 Like

It was by a chance. I was checking a stand with shimmering orbs next to a portal. When camera changed after interacting with the stand, it caught the portal edge effect smearing orb all over the place. It was a cool animation too, so would look way better on video.

1 Like

Decided to try my hand at real forging yesterday, and have added a few bits and peices to the tools section. I think prices are below average (except 1, ill come back to that) cause its all new and exciting and i just want to make better ones. Someone please let me know if pricing seems off on any (pic below).

There’s one max damage, +21m, +1400 durability bow which i hope will become the norm once ive had more than 24 hours practice, and i think that is averagely priced from looking at other shops. Again let me know if its not, any feedback is much appreciated. Or just scoop up the cheap ones so i can buy more ingerdients and make more.

Also dropped prices on all coils to 3999c… cause someone bought all my feathers and im too lazy for hours of hunting tonight.

1 Like

Guessing the fists were cheap… they didnt last long at all.

Dont worry, better ones are cooking… check back soon!

1 Like

WINNER!!!

Must be feeling the oortmas spirit tonight. Request baskets recoined buying about 100 different items.

Still looking for Oort too, another 100k in that basket alone. Going on holidays soon and need to stock up.

Hey thanks for the freebie!!..sorry for the lame pose lol. Adjusting to ps controller. Great store…cannot recommend enough :+1:. Keep up the good work :laughing:

1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEAAAARRRR!!!

Bit slow i know, but back from holidays, and ready to ring in the new year with more Dyab0lical deals for no apparent reason at all (apart for the one i just gave).

Thank you to everyone who cleaned out all my request baskets and gave me 1.5 hours of work to restock everything.

To thank you, i have spent 1.5 hours restocking everything.

All request baskets have also been recoined. And I decided to drop the prices on about 70% of items… cause why not.

Too many things to list, so have some screenshots of current prices instead*

*Prices may or may not be lower than advertised. Batteries sold seperately.

4 Likes

Due to an overwhelming case of laziness, and the fact that no one needs that much store spam (looking at you Spammy McSpamFace), im going to aim for monthly DBX updates.

And since we like to stay ahead of the game at DBX… i bring to you…

[[[DBX February update]]]

Nothing new to report.

Except… a remodeling of the shop. You can now shop til you drop surrounded by sweet sweet neon green awnings. Gauranteed to make you 47 times more attractive to the opposite oort… probably.

And you know we just love to celebrate an occasion, so of course prices have been dropped across the store, as usual.

But I’m not posting the prices this time. Go look for yourself (hint: they are less than before).

Also… ive found i keep updating prices and forgetting to do the signs, so sorry if youve fallen victim to this totally unintentional price scamming (trust me). To make it up to you, if you spot a price sign that does not match the price on the stand. Let me know, and ill give you half the stock on the stand for free.

6 Likes

Love that neon
Great shop great dude recommend this place to everyone

1 Like

So when i said “find an incorrect price and ill give you half the stock”… i thought it was a pretty clever way to get people to look through a few stands. Easy marketing ploy that was pretty low risk.

Turns out i was wrong… very, very, wrong.

Thanks to @FireAngelDth for pointing out that of all the stands i could have messed up… my road runner feathers had the wrong price.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Thanks Fire, really, really appreciate you stopping by! Haha. Will pass on those feathers next time i see you.

And now I’m going to go triple check the rest of the stands before any more of you smart alecs visit and clean out my life savings.

6 Likes