The Overgrowth - Public Park

To the current owner of Therka Market - (and everyone)

I have decided to start building a park just north of BeyMart -

If it is in the way, or you want it removed please let me know - this is the reason i have not done too much yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

if everyone is in agreement, i will extend plots (as i level) to meet the road from my side (i will not polt all access to the road) - i will not extend until i either have expres permission to do so - or enough people ask it to be removed :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

I hope you manage factories better then you do desktop icons. wowzers. :joy:

6 Likes

as i said… thats my second screen… so no… i don’t do icons… why should i? i can see the image quite clearly… maybe you need glasses?

I saw your Factorio icon and was trying to make a joke. Guess it was lost in the logistics network somewhere. :joy:

5 Likes

nono… i got the idea… just trying to point out… - troll my desktop and i troll you :joy::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

now who can’t take a bit of banter? :wink:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GG Well Played Sir.

2 Likes

As the kindoff mayor off therkamarket i grant you full permission to do what ya like also to avoid these questions i ask @Heureka te remove me from the town name its unneeded and by this i introduce you guys to heureka hes the founder and roadmaster there for if ya need help with roads and acces get asked alot for permisions in therkamarket and this place works perfect withoutpermissions :smile:

2 Likes

thank you @the-moebius and yes… that you are named as the mayor is very confusing to myself (and i assume some others - especially new players) where we think you own it outright :slight_smile: and @Heureka as said here even though i have express permission, if it ever becomes an issue let me know :slight_smile: thanks guys

Will mark as solved

You are free to build on any free spot, and the garden look good.
just ask if you need roads changed.

3 Likes

thanks dude… but i do have a favor… as the road is blocked to me… and i have no idea how you would like it to look, could you please (or one of your builders) extend the road to my plot - when time permits of course? thanks again @Heureka

Getting the main path looking (nice?)

Will eventually need help with Landscaping (benches/tables/trees etc)

2 Likes

@the-moebius i hear you’re some kind of genius with water? :stuck_out_tongue: i am thinking about having a water channel/moat boardering the path…

Also looking for an ice-sculpter-er

1 Like

Extension in progress + changed white for yellow gleam + making a secondary path (which will join the main one - secondary path may circulate the park as a chilled walk kind of thing)

2 Likes

due to having quite a few accounts and alts… i am deciding to delete a ton of them just to free up more of my ime for specific projects

the two creating the park will not? be part of those deleted (at least for now) due to the fact that the ppark is going to be my current main project… i am now asking all those interested for assistence (its a bigger job than i realised it would be)

This is where i now apologize for recent behavious on the forum - as i try to keep explaining, i can be very outspoken on certain topics I’M… BATMAN!

But seriously guys, i do apologize, and i understand that some of you may even hate me and not want to play with me due to such things - hoever, in my defence i would like to state… Forum vs in-game, i am two diferent people… in game i consider myself to be very approachable and likeable (the game is for everyone after all) … my… XXX-ness is on the forums only…

So with that in mind, any assistence would be appreciated, please let me know below if you wish to help or advise - this project is for the community after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have decided to Shelve this project… no one has expressed any interest in helping and it is far too much for me to undertake on my own… i am deleting most of my alts, because i cannot play all of them :stuck_out_tongue: and those included are the ones working on this project, so… i will give another warning oce i am activly deleting them, so the items located there will be free for all to take

Please note i will not be removing anything before dleting, just so that someone can have a chance to take on the project if they wish… or loot it… or let it regen

just to confirm thos echaracters have now been deleted, everyone now has 8 hours from this post to decide to loot/destroy/continue the build thanks