The Questioner, A Riddle House

Oh right, nearly forgot to tell you how to get to this travesty. Take the Ultima US West hub to Sengaki, it’s out of the door to the left, or there’s a stand with lots of location beacons to the lobby.

Hi so I’ve made a THING with semi-one-way doors I recently discovered and lots of falls, trampolines, and lava death traps.

All of this is pre-supposed on answering 3 riddles, with prizes at each stage for the first winner of that stage, and lava death for getting the wrong answer.

I just put a set of riddles up for the week, I plan to refresh them every week.

7 Likes

8 Likes

That is really cool, will have to visit! :smile: Reminds me of this scene from one of my favorite movies…

6 Likes

Labyrinth - cool movie from my childhood. I loved the old fantasy movies from the 80s(ish).

This riddle house looks like a cool idea, definitely gonna check it out!

2 Likes

I just need to finish the exterior and I will be putting my first riddles up

2 Likes

I just put the first set of riddles up, will refresh them next wensday (or sunday, I like to do weekly things on sunday)

2 Likes

A friend and I just finished it. That is an amazing idea! I will definitely be doing it again once you change the riddles, prize or not! Great job!

3 Likes

Just refreshed the prizes for the weekend!

2 Likes

This reminds me a bit of @Cookviper s riddle contest in CoS . Great stuff

2 Likes

@shortyd856 let’s do this!

1 Like

Riddles and prizes updated 2-5-2020, will refresh prizes in a couple of days.

1 Like

2nd best movie ever !

2 Likes

A new riddle up…the prizes from last time are still there, so I’ll assume no one came and the other 2 riddles are still unanswered.

1 Like

New riddle up, as I’m back from my vacation. Will keep making new riddles every weekend for the foreseeable future! Will refesh the prizes at a random time this week.

(so I guess I found a use for all that light red glass I accidentially made!)

1 Like

i did it but didn’t get a reward :frowning:

1 Like

Epic idea asking permission to steal it for our themepark our would you come install one that be even nicer :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh by all means make another riddle house :smiley: More riddles are better riddles!

(I’m afraid I have too many projects right now to start another one :D)

2 Likes

Well the idea is you want to read/solve riddles :smiley:

Unforutnatly I can’t afford to give everyone a prize, so the prizes are refreshed twice weekly - once on sunday and one randomly during the week. First one to answer correctly wins!