The reviving totem ? huh?

Was on my way to the G. Mall and stepped through a portal. lying on the ground was a body and above him/her was a cuttletrunk. I bet if it had a face we could see it would be gloating. LOL
'Anyhow, I get this little message about using a wayfarer’s totem to revive the dead player.
First I heard of it, looked it up and go okay, expensive to make and probably more to buy.
But, what is it all about? Does it have a limited usage, break after a few uses? Who can make it? I did some searching but what I am seeing is post of where to buy one and you have to have a certain level, which I don’t seem to have.
So, info please on this item.

You don’t need the wayfarers one. Just the normal totem will do with the revive argument placed in it.

1 Like

Are there limits on usage?

It’s like the landing zone one. One time use per augment.

1 Like

Plus a 5 min cooldown, which is a pain!

1 Like

you can clear this cooldown off by using cleansing bombs FYI

1 Like

We’re selling revive Augments for 50c, just slap them in a regular totem (they’re not too hard to make). they’re single use but handy to carry a few if your hunting

Hey! Can those cleansing bombs clear the death penalty cooldown too!?

Where do you sell them 50c each? Would you be interested in selling in fulfilling a huge order?

The Golden Fist, we have a portal on the north side of Portal Seekers Grovidas Te hub. And ya we would do custom orders on just about anything just let us know.

They cant clear the death penalty unfortunately, but work well enough on most other debuffs