The silence is deafening, everything is on hold

I would prefer right now to just have a tool that allows two people to do that between the two plots they own that are touching. There should be no reason to need moderation by another person in that situation. It should only be for those that are inactive or not willing to work with a person on plot control.

2 Likes

Allowing people to give beacons to other people seems like the solution. Reverting things now would probably make things even more complicated.

1 Like

This kinda sucks. I wanted to get a mall space eventually, but for the moment, I guess I canā€™t. I mean, I still have to sort my main shop butā€¦ ahh, hopefully they will sort it soon.

1 Like

I feel exactly the same. I have Mall issues too, and while the co-ops are near and dear to me, I could move past them if they eventually die. But, the mall issue is a big one and I havenā€™t PMā€™d him for the same reason. I donā€™t want to stress them out more than they already must be. So, Iā€™ll wait, patiently.

Honestly, theyā€™ve never let me down and they have been receptive and fair in each instance Iā€™ve asked for help. So, I trust it will work out in the end.

3 Likes

No! Because the system causes problems between player that didnā€™t need to interact before.

• One might no longer play
  • One might be a minor
  • One might not speel English
  • One might be afraid to interact

If vex wants to give a plot to player A, no interaction with B must be required!

I may have to eat my hat, James may have just had an awesome idea. I shall say no more for now

Nevermind. Sigh.

4 Likes

Go back to how things were a few updates ago?!?!!!

I know this will never happen. Too bad I canā€™t play in offline mode with a previous update version

Figured it would work out well and there was a reason. :smiley:

If thatā€™s the case I hope it is made clear on the forums so we have future reference on how these things should resolve. I think part of the problem is the language used doesnā€™t make sense to us and to him itā€™s as plain as day and it doesnā€™t dawn on us until we actually see it in practice.

In a perfect world that sounds legit but unfortunately some folks play MMOs purely to grief THAT IS their fun. I dont understand why folks dont get this. Dont you think people try to work things out waaay before it ends up here? Certainly they do some folks just dont care.

1 Like

Just to clarify what I meant - I only meant a tool right now to help augment the authority issues we are having between plot operators and in relation to the moderation stuff if you look at what @catfud posted. I just didnā€™t quote the whole message.

I was not saying a tool should replace the buffer stuff or anything else.

Nova Golda Market is an option! Paths all around the market stalls on one single beacon where I turned off the buffer zoneā€¦

Donā€™t ask me for plots at Coin Converters tho since that does have the same issue as other malls, sigh

Heh, Iā€™ll worry about it when I have my I-just-moved build all set up. Still have to finish up the shop area and my storage/crafting area. Both are coming along though. :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm. :thinking:

Just remove the buffer update. Load a mall and a city into testing server, and see how we can fix it.

1 Like

If they roll it back, wouldnā€™t it roll back everything people did today? Iā€™m not sure they can undo peopleā€™s loss of permissions and plot changes without removing all levels, resources, and blocks gained??? Dunno.

They are going to have to do something big. They just made everything worse.
I placed a lot of blocks and plots today myself.

3 Likes

Would allowing people to give beacon control to other people fix it? Provided the other person has the necessary plots?

1 Like

They can remove the buffers without rolling back the server state.

2 Likes

If no one has buffers on. Everyone that has done it so far has lost plots

1 Like