The spark canon

The idea for this two handed weapon is simple. Load the cannon with fule and gently squeeze the trigger.
It would require tech devices and a spark core to build.

9 Likes

Love it. First target priority, Spitters. Second target priority, Spitters. Or will it have a chain lightning effect?

6 Likes

Chain sparks could be an upgrade

5 Likes

You could modify it in the upcoming forage to have different affects.
cone less damage in a large aria
chain med damage that lessons with each target it jumps to
beam massive damage to one target
It could also be set to heal?

A one handed variant could be made but due to its size could not use compact Cole or any full blocks as fule.

8 Likes

I am liking this more and more. The mention of healing is also intruiging. I would love to play a support/medic class~!

5 Likes

It would defiantly fit with the lore of boundless.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome… yet another use for coal o.O…

OMG <3 <3

Same here! healing/support is my favorite roll followed by tanking as a close 2nd ^^ although I hope healing is not item/consumible based (as in throwing cooked meat at ppl or “healing bombs”) that would get old having to farm for that much stuff.

5 Likes

You might save such a powerful device for Titan raids. It should take a lot of fule so it is not a go to weapon. If it’s to cheep to use then game balance could be disturbed.

5 Likes

I am a speed, stealth, range player so I would choose the hand held beam version so I could grapple around and shoot.

4 Likes

Oh sure! Yeah I wasn’t arguing against that… seems reasonable especially for titans… its just coal for the longest was the bane of my existence till @Xanotos clued me into how to find lots of m/h reliability ^^

2 Likes

I burn so much Cole to keep my portals alive.

1 Like

Mmm I bet… I have a Smart Stack or two of Shards with ur name on them sitting in my extractors… sadly Im not sure I can get to them due to crappy hospital Internet =/

2 Likes

I have another weeks worth in my extractor. No rush

2 Likes

…and you can use it as a weapon to charge machines by distance! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Jiivita, I’ll also accept some of those shards as payment for teaching you coal

2 Likes