{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— the united farmers guild{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—Join us now

My own one was done half year ago… then some trespassers took over :rofl:

2 Likes

We wanted to learn from the best farmer we could find

8 Likes

Omg look at the skill, that farners got to be legendary! I dread how long it will take me just to get past noob!

Calling out to all the united farm guild members
and future members

@Dulki made this fantastic fan art off the tinting concepts

it looks so much like a building i suggest we build it at the farm estate and then offer farmers acces to the tinting machines inside gonna be great addition for the united farmers guild

big thanks to @Minyi for the original design the stuff looks amazing

6 Likes

Hey people since we learned that some colors must be grown on different planets we looking into teaming up with farms all over the galaxie we currently working on a communal paint factory on our bigest farming estate on maryx and we have a decent following allready so please dont hesitate to farm under the united farmers flag together we will have acces to more colors and much faster

to find us visit the aquatopian embassy on beckon and use the farm portal on the big aquatopian empire stage(blue roof topfloor rightside)

ONLY JOIN IF YA LOVE COLORS AND FARMING

for more info contact us @Xaldafax director /@the-moebius hypeman /@Buugi founding father

also just come have a look there some epic farms and a beautiful church off pie on the estate all footfall made by roads is dropped into the united farmers guild to support our progress

i hope you guys smart and are preparing as well instead off being impatience :joy:

But we can’t prepare before we know more. We’ve known for months that the atmosphere will affect the colour farming, but still no concrete info how, so you can’t really choose planets yet. :confused:

1 Like

Do we have any information on how faming will function? Got really inspired by this but i need to know how it will work. :stuck_out_tongue:

all we know is what xaldafax has written down before
Based on what I know and feel is safe to share:

• There are different types of crops that you can grow that will come from seeds you find. I don’t have an exact amount of crop types that I can post because I didn’t write it down.
  • All players can farm (even at new level) and each crop has a yield that is base amount and a return on seeds (not 1 to 1 ratio so you have to get seeds again at some point).
  • I don’t know how large a farm plot needs to be but I assume it can be 1 block or 1000 blocks and you just get the yield based on the base amount times the size of the plot.
  • To increase yield you have to optimize your farming. This is not easy and needs some work based on a variety of criteria. I don’t know every detail on how it works and don’t want to give too much away either or steer people in the wrong direction.
  • Water/Lava should work exactly as they do now in how they flow. They are supposed to only flow in your plots and not outside.
  • The color system is easy in some ways and harder to do and requires multiple planets and different steps. See it as a more late stage process not a new user process. That is all I feel comfortable sharing at this point.
1 Like

Awesome newz united farmers the paintfactory guild project
has been plotted work starts tomorrow and we going big on this thx to @Creegle our new honoree member off the united farmers

2 Likes

well you start on any planet join the united farmers and get acces to all colors via the paintbuilding coop we gonna build now :sunglasses:

Since we know it somehow utilizes different planets is there an idea on the back burner of mini farm mini-towns spread around the Galaxy located near existing planetary hubs?

I think that will be more than likely that bigger hub owners who have universe wide portal connection will do some sort of farm for each planet. At least that what i would do… bit thats only me guessing

i would love to have them on diferent planets under the united farmers guild dont really need hubs for that since we conected to the ultima world hub we can acces every farm planet under 2minutes @RatofTime yes i def wonna expand to other worlds

1 Like

awesome new video out by @jivita

many thx from the united farmers
we all busy in testing for 2.0 :smile:

windmill by @andysav

1 Like

lol so much has changed since that video :slight_smile:

Dunno who sajitar is but that ragret tower better be gone when patch comes.

yeah my watemill isn’t finished yet sorry :frowning:

Now farming is in testing I can start remodeling and adjusting to make it operational for release :sunglasses:

Not as many remodels as i had assumed would need to happen Lot’s of ideas seem to fall in line I noticed.

the first crops turned up around the united farmers farming fields
i went out to report but then realized we become massive plenty off new farms i discovered i managed to screenshot a few pictures before i got lost exploring all the new stuff

UNITED FARMERS GUILD INFO

Why

we dont know either atm its a good group off friends farming under a united guild tag the footfall from the roads the guild owns all go into the guild bank
for future Farm buff’s (anybody know who the buff dev is?)

Guildproject

we provide the guild a big plotted terain
to build a guildhall
one idea we had was to build the downstairs into a farming wiki on top we still looking for cool ideas /buildingdesigner/farmguild systems/leaders

how to get there

go to the ultima world hub
use the aquatopian empire portal inside the ultima world hub use the folowing portal to the aquatopian embassy on that stage you find the farmers portal
and many cool farms and concepts to check

Guildgoal

just having fun
and helping eachother

how to keep in touch with guild

join the aquatopia discord and assign yourself the farmer role(notifys you only about farm related newz) the united farmers have there own categories there to plan all there move’s

need help?

we have people in our discord ready to help who allready tested farming extensively on the test servers our discord is free for all ya dont need to be in any guild for it :+1:

how to join the guild farmlands

if you join the mainfarmlands on kada
go to the infocenter on location and you
can learn all you need

if you somewhere else farming in the universe and wonna join the guild contact me our @Xaldafax we probably add a building to keep track and to mention all the farms connected to the united farmers

Uploading: boundless 2019-07-19 20-10-26-30_resultaat.png…

since there so many farms i try to screenshot them one at a time :wink:

1 Like