The Whirlpool - Forging Ingredients, now open! (now with cheap unforged tools!)

The Whirlpool has just opened it’s door to all forgers, big and small! You can reach it through the main Circ TNT hub, on the upper tier in the south-east corner. I also have a small stand in the GTG Planet mall!

Current deals:

Corrupted compound 1: 79!
Draining compound 1: 19!
Deconstruction resin 3: 25!!
Vigour catalyst 2: 269!

Priced to sell, our selection contains most of the ingredients for the popular forging methods (in case you’re missing anything, let me know and I will happily throw it on the stands!) and some unforged tools to boot.

Right now I’m stocked with an almost full stand of the 2 best compounds, resins and the popular gums! You won’t find better prices in many other places.

I’m still in the process of stocking, but feel free to have a browse.

If you plan to buy in bulk (100k+), i will do custom orders (most ready within 24 hours!) and we can make a tax-free deal!

3 Likes

Got my first few shoppers! I’ve replenished most of the stock.

I have decided to take over the business model of some of the more profitable businesses and lower my profit margins considerably.

Special deals going right now, which i will edit into the main post!

1 Like

Now also selling Pure boon compound 3!
Restacked some of the unforged tools too.
699 per topaz/sapphire tool!

And remember if you are looking to order in bulk, let me know as i will make you a deal if the order is worth 100k or more :slight_smile:

Restocked again, thank you to my customers!

I’ve broadened the range of unforged tools on offer! Titanium shovels, hammers and axes, cheapest in the universe!

I will also start selling some of my overflow from previous crafting rounds. These items will go for near cost-price! Think of SEBA, titanium alloy, brew containers, etc. Keep an eye out!

1 Like

Now also stocking all unforged gem-bows. This is an experiment to see if they sell at all. Let me know if you’re missing anything, or if you want to do a tax-free deal (100K and up).

Also doing custom (tax-free) deals!

Lowered prices of fate paste 2, protection paste 2 and vigour catalyst 2!
New prices much better reflect the cost of materials, but im happy to go even lower if you want to hand-trade! (over 100k)

Edit: Pastes currently out of stock, new batches are being made as we speak.

1 Like