The Wood Nymph

After about a year’s break returned along with The Wood Nymph trunk and foliage shop. Currently working on restocking stands and a cleaner layout. Whilst restocking and collecting some of the newer colours, if anyone needs one that’s not stocked or larger quantity than currently in a stand drop me a message and I’ll aim to have it gathered within a day or 2.

With newer blocks for building since the original Wood Nymph opened, opening the question to the community, would people be interested in seeing some of the crafted items beyond trunk and foliage state stocked? Open to ideas on wooden beams, deco wood, Trellis etc.

7 Likes

Welcome back!!

2 Likes

Thanks, been a while and sadly my tree building skills are a little rusty compared to last shop builds, needs a little rework at some point to look a bit more tree like up top

2 Likes

Welcome Back here a :cookie:

a belated welcome back!
always loved your store when I was a young oort and great news you’ll be restocking.
love the idea about selling some crafted items…should check out Roxies at the dk mall (left from the main portal area)…they sell raw gleam but also a lot of related crafted goods (I spend far too much money there :sweat_smile:)…having a wood equivalent would be fantastic!!

I’m glad to see people coming back. I miss some of the people from my first guild, who quit after a couple of months of play…

While its great you reopened…
I personally think every Shop like this have almost no use cause of how many colors we have available through sovereigns.

What comes To crafted blocks… I think the Best bet you are making any coins our of that Shop is exactly the crafted blocks.

Also good idea To add is every woodtype For each color… Meaning transforming them.

Thats one thing that could sell as there colors available but not For all types so you have a little Cap there

1 Like

I just shopped at your store yesterday! I hate farming wood and rock so I always buy it. Great selection!

Appreciate the kind comments a lot, thank you. It takes me a little while to farm a couple of the colours but keeps me with a goal in mind :slight_smile:
@catfud will try and take a look over the weekend get a feel for what i can make
@buugi seeing a few people dropping in and out, if i can find somewhere to get either transform chisels or mats to forge them myself cheap enough it wouldn’t mean hiking the price up to cover costs would happily try and stock every colour available in each type in time. I do check boundless info each day to see if new colours are becoming available to add to the list of stocking.
@BabyCookie thanks I’ll enjoy nibbling it through the day

1 Like