There's bombs to clear land, we need bombs to clear water/lava

Yes another topic of this. At some point can we have liquid break added to bombs to clear water/lava? Even if it makes it so it’s a type of boon where you don’t gather the water/lava.

9 Likes

Most excellent suggestion I’ve heard in some time! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! I mean it makes since. We have friends moving to the dome and they have built mainly over water and it’s so annoying trying to remove large bodies of water. I mean it used to be worse somewhat to remove watee before liquid break on tools. Though sometimes I still use rocks to remove water. A bomb would make it so much better.

1 Like

And giving bombs another utility purpose has to be a good thing, such an underused/underwhelming tool as it is.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to see this added since liquid break came out. Though also a boon that takes away block dmg also. So it can be effectively used for mob fights, for people that rather not to destroy terrain.

1 Like

Yes I definitely would like the option to remove terrain damage from them… I’m quite confident this will be added in the future as it really is the only way to make them a viable weapon to choose to hunt with.

Although I have to say, for maximum laughs there is nothing more fun than going bomb-only meteor hunting with a bunch of friends and maximum amounts of AOE radius forged onto bombs, the absolute devastation unleashed upon the planet is quite spectacular to see and watching your friends die from falling into giant holes they themselves created multiple times never gets old! lol

Oooo… that gives me a thought, a bomb that spawns lava!! Haha, I would grief my friends until I was banned if this was a thing! haha

2 Likes

@Lesioui let’s try this one day lol

2 Likes

Do it do it do it do it!!! Your jaw muscles will be sore for days from all the laughing out loud.

1 Like

How about a sponge bomb? I guess it’s more inkeeping if it’s a forged trait but a sponge bomb would be cool, just sub iron for sponge in the recipe and it’d soak up any liquid where it explodes :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah I agree this would be cool but forge trait probably makes more sense

Maybe make it soak up water but turn lava into sponge? That would be cool. And the forge trait could be called “Sponge Bomb” subtext “It’s so spongy!”

2 Likes

I agree this would be a great addition but I’d also like bombs that don’t break player placed blocks and only Break natural ones. Would help me finish my project faster :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Use an alt don’t give him permissions over the beacon and bomb the new area before beaconing it. You don’t even need to bomb it precisely jus Regen after plotting

Edit.

Binder bomb would be great that’s for sure. I already bombed my place 3 times in a row before lol

Doesn’t help for places that have already been built and plotted but want to clear out areas to expand that are already built in but still have a lot of rock etc left in

I agree solidifier/liquid breaker bombs could be very useful for building, exploring and mining. Maybe that would be a bit overpowered, but clearing lava fields (and to some extent water too) is really tedious. Especially when region center is in middle of a huge lava lake (lamblis anyone? ^^ )

1 Like

So you all want more RNG added to the forging process to bombs, which will put the price up on them.

sure theres not a ton of boons on them anyways

1 Like