Therka - Gleam?

So far I’ve not found any gleam when mining near my beacon Nothwest of Lacuna Brau, does any exist on Therka?

1 Like

Nope. No Gleam on Therka, though both it’s moon; Septerfon, and ring world; Munteen both have gleam.

1 Like

Here you go, a nice resource for Gleam

4 Likes

Was just going to link that. You beat me to it :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Ok thank you, no need to look for it now then! Maybe this is a silly question, just wondering, might there be any opportunities to swap something I can mine near my beacon for gleam at a market somewhere? I have no intention of traveling off-world to find gleam, and don’t want to buy it either.

Thanks for the link Dzchan94 :slight_smile: !

If you know of Therka market you should be able too, you could also post on the discord and ask for a trade. https://discord.gg/bNE23M

Check at the market, though if not, I’ll take copper off your hands for as much gleam as you like.

Oky doky thanks I will go check out the Therka market!

I have copper and silver deposits here deep underground, I will get busy mining right away… ok copper swap for gleam Pseudonym84, so where do I find you?

1 Like

Pseudonym is currently doing a bunch st the city of elop Portas on elopor, but he knows how to travel. If you give him your coordinates (under your location tab) and plan a time he’ll probably find you

1 Like

Gather up some copper and send me a private message with your home location - or come to one of the major cities.

Ok, I will find you!

2 Likes

For some reason, when you said that, in my head it sounded like “I will find you and hunt you down !”:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I know where you live! :joy:

2 Likes