Therka Origin Temple

I can’t believe that the planets are out for years and nobody went to 0N 0E and built a temple there with a golden block at 0,64,0 to celebrate the origin of the world!

Well here it is!

The Origin Cult happly accepts new acolytes to spread the enlightenment across the known universe! :rofl:

22 Likes

I’ve been to a couple 0,0’s and they’ve either been under water, or deep under a mountain :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like it if the compass just simply showed N/S, and E/W, instead of all this minus malarky ¬_¬

Edit: By compass, I mean the location co-ords!

3 Likes

Yeah my feeling exactly; instead of negative East it could show West and negative North would become South.
So: from point 0, 0 everything would get values of up to 2500 (or whatever it is) with N,E, W and S letters next to it. Would be so intuitive.

3 Likes

sell tokens there to get back home hahahah

4 Likes

very nice!

1 Like
2 Likes

The Temple is missing a floating crystal, don’t you think?

3 Likes

Nice to see some one else building on their world’s origin point :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

On which world is yours?
Show, show!

Alturnik, Long story short is that I’m building a world ring there.
If you want to check it out it is connected to the portal network, Or you can wait for a screenshot (Haven’t actually taken any yet :thinking: )
Edit: Here is a screenshot of it’s current state

3 Likes

I’m more of world borders person :smiley:

Blue/cream lanterns are where North becomes South :smiley:

P.S.: totally rude of me, ugh. That origin temple looks awesome! I like the idea and would love to see more of these on other planets, might do something on one of them hehe

5 Likes

do i sniff a origin temple competition :smile:

3 Likes

gonna beacon them all and put on in beaconname NO SPOYGG THIS ONE ISNOT FOR YOU hahahaha
(probably not) :smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha damn you ruinz my plans :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

andooweem claimed muahahaahaha

5 Likes

Competion? I wasn’t intending for that to happen but I’ve never been one to to turn a challenge down.
Challenge accepted :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I have taken the zero zero spot on Septerfon now. Munteen has already been taken by @Basileusus. (I will offer you basically anything you want if you’re willing to give those plots to me!)

Update: Snagged Vulpto now too

3 Likes