This game should definitely…

100% come out for Xbox.

? Can this even happen or is their some sort of limitation. Putting aside the ownership transfer and team building let alone lot of work that needs to happen after that. Just want to know after all of that is done should I hold my breath or will I pass out? @Tiggs

3 Likes

Fix the new player experience and millions of other things before ever considering placing it on another platform. @monty1

8 Likes

I don’t know what the Roadmap for Boundless is until we hire a full team. That’s not something that I can just say sure we’ll be doing this. It’s decided by the team and with feedback given from players. =)

17 Likes

Thought this game had some sort of PlayStation exclusivity preventing it from going to another console. Just didn’t know if that exclusiveness was still a thing. Clearly I know a lot of other work has to be done before this game can even be a Twinkle in the eye of another console as I stated above. Just curious and hopeful.

2 Likes

This game should totally come out with a Speed :cookie: is that even possible to have the added Ability of a Speed brew (O.O)

1 Like

When I spoke to James before he said his plan was to release it on multiple platforms not sure which platforms but just something he said to me before

4 Likes

Good to know so there is hope.

2 Likes

I’m just going to assume a separate set of toons if it gets adapted to the other consoles

Guess Xbox and switch will get there special set of hairstyles (O.O)

If it came out for Xbox I would definitely repurchase it there. It’s my favourite platform. And I also know soooo many people that would play it. But I have absolutely no idea on the trials and intricacies of publishing to multiple platforms.

While this would be nice for some, i am not sure Xbox would want it considering it has Minecraft.

1 Like

Isn’t it technically now microsoft…. Believe its now also full crossplay pc,xbox and ps. (Not sure nintendo).
That said i saw a few weeks back the last time i even played MC already is 4years ago. (Not fully up-to-date myself but hear stuff from my nieces and nephews).

To go back to topic i do think Boundless needs some love first before an other console should be considered or even advertise the “bad word :wink:” out of boundless.

2 Likes

have more decorative food items (cakes, cookie jars, marshmallows, cups of coffee and teapots, etc) and decorative books. So I can sit my character on a comfy chair, with a book and a cup of coffee to hand, and watch the rains on Storis if I have to afk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always feel like I want to tuck my character into bed before I log off. Even though we go back to the sanctum. I agree, more decorative items would be nice. Decorative functional items would be even better.

3 Likes

It’s been a long time, but I believe there was some clause from Square Enix or Sony that prevented Wonderstruck from releasing on Xbox…
Now that the game is no longer affiliated with Square and under the guidance of Monumental, who knows :man_shrugging: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

should ad a party system for hunts and gathering so i f you do things with others you get bonuses for it like if you are all farming a item it gives you + whatever % extra for how many you have in party. This would encourage team play and dis courage trolling because if you troll you wont be in party and get less credit for things so trolling wont effect the players trying to just play the game, and the more players in same place the less some on would want to troll another player in that group.

That would be better if it was guild based bonus’s so you hunt with same guild members

1 Like

Have pants

3 Likes

Exactly what i said XBOX is “Microsoft”