This is how trade *should* work

i am not going to mention any names but - this is exactly how trading should work (you know who you are :P)

So my friend Cowking and I went mining andooweem yesterday and well look at the image above.

He had a massive haul - but because he is new he has not got all his machines yet - so i said i don’t mind making them at mine and giving them to you

He said nah sod that - you are making them for me - i only want one or two - because DIAMOND!

So i said sod that - you did all the mining they are your diamonds - you can have 6 - i will have 2

THAT is how trade works :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

meh, maybe im too honest

2 Likes

I also believe that if a player is in need of an item and another player comes forward and fills that need the trade should be in the second players favor for helping out.
That’s what I try and do anyways.

3 Likes

yes but @Cookviper - remember that day my eyes popped out my head? :stuck_out_tongue: i still gotta pay that back dude :wink:

nothing comes for free and etc

Gifts come free. :grin:

8 Likes

Gifts for everyone!

3 Likes

My ideal of trade? I give you a stone hammer. You give me a diamond hammer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Seems legit…:thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, seems like a fair trade. I have plenty of stone hammers. @Cookviper - you have plenty of diamond hammers. Let’s make it happen!

4 Likes