This is not your personal blog site

Frankly im not going in to this…

You can ignore that part since that isn’t important to the point I was trying to make,
Was probably a mistake for me to open with that.

1 Like

Well I was posting a storm of stuff there and I think that whole thread went in a direction it shouldn’t have. I think all in all after a few conversations with DK it is mostly the lack of communication that was his concern.

The positive I took from it was the community came together. Be it for or against the OP.

4 Likes

Not a mistake… :wink:
I do see your point to much of both positive and negative is bad…
Realistic is a “happy medium” and thats the actual aim. But what is the point on burning down a post … putting more wood on the fire…
Yes that goes both ways to to much is to much. (Positive to much you burn out-negative burn it all).

2 Likes

Just an opinion:

I think criticism is good. However, harsh criticism can be counterproductive.

Maybe ask, “How could I frame this in a positive context?”

If that is not possible, then at least add a proposed solution.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Mmmm’kay, but like, I don’t even know who you are, and you kinda went off on me for no apparent reason… so… yeah… that’s a fun way to have a first interaction with someone, I guess. :neutral_face:
Between that and how you triple-posted something that could fit in one post (which is right up there with necroing posts), I can tell you and I are gonna go along grrrrreat. :rofl:
Anyyyyyyway.

I might be wrong, but I suspect the people who enjoy Boundless the most / who aren’t getting tired of it after years and years, are the people who know the most other players in-game, and who are savyy with the economic part of the game (having a busy shop, etc).
The whole gameplay-loop of buy/selling/crafting/forging/hunting/mining is not for everyone, sadly.
It became pretty obvious to my friends and I that we were playing Boundless mostly for the building aspect.

I wrote like half-a-dozen paragraphs, but then thought “eh… might be too off-topic at this point” so I’ll try to make a new thread. Wouldn’t want to get this thread locked. ^^

3 Likes