This is the dawning of the Isle of Aquarius, Isle of Aquarius

:sunflower: It’s that time again! :sunflower:
Spring is just around the corner.
Even if you have to ignore the lingering snow.

:classical_building: The G.E.L.F guild will be hosting an Aquarian build contest from April 1st to May 1st. :classical_building:
Contest details to be posted soon …
Appease your inner water god/goddess with one mandatory water feature

We are so excited … At least one member of Monumental has agreed to be on the judging panel.

:boundless: Stay Boundless! :boundless:

16 Likes

:tropical_fish: :blowfish: :tropical_fish:
i will make sure my guild knows about this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now we just have to finish the island :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I know what i’ll be humming all day…

5 Likes

You’re welcome lol

1 Like

First thing I’m going to play when I hop in my car :sweat_smile:

1 Like

water feature, seems intrigue, ill wait for details and rules before my decision :smiley:

1 Like

hides in his underwater storage build
You can’t see me! Still busy with my own water related stuff, I’m still far from done :smiley:

Might drop by anyway though depending on build limitations - there’s loads of cool stuff you can create using water, glass and lighting (aaaand maybe twinkles if you spent enough time farming during the chrstmas event).

2 Likes

Your aquatic city is bewitching, it’s a great job! I love your titanic abyssal fish, I cringed when I discovered it :joy:

1 Like

We’re working on the base now.
As soon as it’s ready one of us will post pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll let you take photos, you’re better at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed the center. Just a few more tweaks and additions for the largest build spots seen as white gleam outlines

More to come …

4 Likes

turns out we only thought we’d completed it …

oh? what happened?

Nothing bad. We just redesigned the center to fit portals in.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Placed somewhere between 10 and 15 ss of block today.
Been chiseling for days
Getting there :slight_smile:

Each one of the dark grey squares is 2 x 2 plots

3 Likes

I also want to point out that @Eneitgranny and @Jarohdan placed the base blocks for this star.
I would be totally lost after 20 blocks and they’ve created this star shape.
Just lovely

2 Likes

that’s about 40x40 plots in total (unless you didn’t plot the parts which stay as water) for the whole area, nice :slight_smile:

still have the outer star shape to finish plotting, and then filling in. Maybe a few firepits on the beaches …

Update …

WAY ahead of personal build time estimate. Only because @Eneitgranny and @Jarohdan have been so fantastic. This would not be anywhere near this complete without them.

If we are way ahead of the April 1st start date, we’ll revise the building dates to earlier.

Thank you again to everyone that has helped, donated, encouraged and just plain been interested in this project. hugs and marshmallows

7 Likes