Thoralem, beacon of Arajiel III

I write this topic for promote my work and discuss about it. What you like, dislike, hope to see, in this city ?
Also, i write a topic because i will update the screenshot posts and show the progression of the city.

To visit Thoralem, you can go to the portal of the Raxxian Sanctuary {2,244N; 683E; 66A}, on Raxxa.

34 Likes

Love everything about it, so so beautiful, incredible work!! :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see more! The style and lighting are incredibly gorgeous, eye candy!

1 Like

Holy tamales that is pretty, of course I wanna come see it… I’m hoping like mad that eventually osmosis will give me some traction to build up some talent with the voxel medium. My goodness that is kind of blowing my mind distractingly while I type. I’m totally nutty for the whole complecated village up a steep shore with lots of walkways and small buildings huddled together look. I’ve been trying to figure out how to do that classic Yemeni stone architecture and there’s a hint of it in your building somehow.

2 Likes

It’s very inspiring , keep up the amazing work . This build is dripping in ideas !

1 Like

That is truly some very nice work, keep at it

1 Like

Truly a wonderful city :heart:

2 Likes

Update
Addition of the Quarter of purity and complement of the Quarter of light.
Update of the Infinity gate, now valid to open a creative bridge from Thoralem to portals hubs.
Next step : add decorations to houses and quarters.

11 Likes

Love your creation!
If you ever get a break from building would love to hear your experience of working in a creative world (could you ever go back to building in survival?).
I personally felt the whole creative world concept wasn’t for me when first announced but have slowly become more intrigued by the idea, especially when I see examples, yours being a shining star, of what can be achieved.

1 Like

Well, i was pretty septic myself when i started to build on Arajiel III.
The building in a creative-world is very different than in a survival-world. In a creative world, their is no need to farm the creation of your blocs, tools, oortsones or plots.
Their is no prestige for your creation, but the prestige-system don’t valorisme creativity and isn’t a valuable source of coins to buy your tools.

So, in conclusion, working in a creative is a more lonely activity, but more interesting.
That also why i created this topic. Because if i didn’t, nobody would ever see my work.

3 Likes

appreciate the reply and insight…I think I might just have to dip my toe in the water to see if it’s for me
(have invested so much in survival though :scream:).
have this thread bookmarked and look forward to any updates (still haven’t fully explored what you’ve done already…so interestingly intricate!) :+1: :boundless:

(have just purchased my first creative world…you should get a commission from the devs :grinning:)

1 Like

Set up a portal somewhere and I’ll link you to dkmall if you like :blush:

Wow this is very beautiful. Such great attention to detail. How many years did it take to create? :smiley: (making something like this would take me years lol).

3 months
The absence of farm for blocs, components and tools help a lote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update
News additions for the Eternity palace and the Martian forge.
There is more, but the rest is inside building, and that would take to many screen-shot.

12 Likes

This is gorgeous. What a magnificent build!

Thanks for sharing it!

2 Likes

Wow!
I really want a portal

Addition of the Aboratorium Universalis.
I’m littely on lack of motivation/imagination, so it’s not a big upgrade.

15 Likes

What you do is always impressive, Mal.
Did you open some portals to other places like DK Mall? Though I think the portal at the big tree near the Doria build is still up. Haven’t checked.
I really hope there’s a big update to building with more props and blocks so you get re-inspired. Maybe I’ll join you again.

1 Like

Thanks to the helps of @Goblinounours i have finaly set-up a request basket for you to drop your tokens at the Infinity Gate, so I can connect our places, if you want a creative bridge from your place to Thoralem.

1 Like

This is amazing :slight_smile: Creative or survival?