Thoughts On Plot Wars

This is a very strange community. I’ve participated in a few gaming forums and this is easily the most polarizing community. On one hand, I find people are very helpful and go out of their way to be helpful. I’ve never had an unpleasant experience with anyone ingame.

But on the other hand, there are alot of bored people who come onto this forum and complain in the same threads, engage in gossip about certain people who don’t share the same playstyle, and just attempt to bring up the same drama around certain mechanics. Half of these negative threads are simply a rehash of what was discussed weeks or months ago on a previous thread.

9 Likes

See that guild stuff is all part of the issue, i cant control beacon permissions unless i add each person to the beacon itself. thats part of the flaw of the beacon guild settlement system.

I think once a settlement becomes part of a larger one it should be renamed to a district and both should show up…

but then again i think the greater settlment should be opt in. like a 2nd guild book but for the beacons and only on that planet (and not additional chat channels)…

1 Like

You keep talking about the TRUTH and meanwhile you accuse me of attacking you. I don’t feel like I attacked you anywhere or anyway; please be clear if you accuse me or report me to the devs with the specific issue. Don’t badmouth me…

1 Like

Oh Please anyone who knows how to look at older posts will see you are not truthfull…
I could spend my time looking and quoting more of your nonsense BUT you know that wont make any difference… it will be flagged and hidden and youll still play innocent.

@Stretchious can you please lock this thread too, before this gets out of hand again?

The topic is too heated for this, and some people can’t be civil enough to not go to personal attacks, rather than a plain discussion.

5 Likes

Hey I used QUOTES from the guy… he was trying to bait me and never thought Id pull his OWN words from the older posts,

Closed to give myself and the team time to read through the flags.