Tier 5-6 planet Meteors. Remove components and seeds

Odd it never sells. Just checked one of them on BUTT and there’s people buying it for more than 2 times what I’m selling it for. Guess I’ll go sell it when I get on later

I use them also but getting 5 -10 for a hour or 2 of hunting, that’s useless. Would much rather have more oort.

Ratchel frieeeeeend

1 Like

Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

Dk shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
I WANT MORE OORT!!!

2 Likes

Hey me too! We have so much in common bro

No baby shark!

1 Like

Has this been patched yet ? I mean the fact that we get less oort for our effort in T5-T6 hunts.

No…still get seeds.

But think about all we can do with those seeds !! Like that seed spitter gun we have and that seed planter tool we use everyday in the farm. We can make fertilizer out of the surplus seeds and we can drink some seed tea or smoke some seed to get happier. It’s fun to play a game which replace the boring Oort with the excitement of getting new very useful seeds.

5 Likes

3i7zenReaUuI0

3 Likes

So much! My favorites are the ones from past exos that are rare colors. Cant get more and can’t plant them because they’ll die after a week or two and be gone forever so they get to sit on a shelf forever taunting me : ) Good times. Good times.

I’ll trade you mine for 2 oort ^^

Each, I mean each. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, but then I’d just have twice as many taunting me and less oort!

1 Like

I’m good with the components. Seeds you can keep.

I dont even collect the seeds from the meteors, just let them float about in the meteor.

I have a lot of the seeds that no one is buying. I think the seeds would be okay if they had more of an impact and economic value. It’s hard when they dont sell. I like them as an option for decorating it’s cool, but wish I could sell them easier

1 Like

I feel they should be removed from meteors and just made craftable. Doesn’t make since to me to have them in meteor drops.

3 Likes

They could be made a genetically created item. Maybe even create interesting mutation system almost like a mini-game.

1 Like

Maybe if exotic seeds could be planted once and didn’t require regular watering people might actually use them?

But yeah I’d remove them altogether from meteors. Or give T5-T6 meteors double drops.

1 Like

Doesn’t help they also require a skill to plant iirc

1 Like