Tigg's Tunnels - mgmt computer died

I rarely go to the higher planets (T5 & 6). Serpensarindi being about the only recent one, but that was to fill an objective. I tend to stick with Biitula, Kada, Cephonex, and Gyosha. Though I do love Boori’s color scheme.

1 Like

No worries. @Cuetzpalomitl made some good points and when going back to look, I saw what she was talking about. I just wasn’t being observant enough.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s time for me to close the T5 portals as well; I want the portal system to work well, and serve people who are into the way it’s set up, but there’s a lot of options for T5 & T6 out there already. I love working on the tunnel stops and concentrating on T1-4 – which uses way less oort so I’d be helping bring down the price of oort and my bp – gives me a little more room to learn to build, I see so many dreamy builds out there and stare at them hoping to remember the ideas they gave me when I take time to build :). I have my replacement computer, I got frustruated when I couldn’t remember my own friggin wifi password and am still on the gonna-fry-any-moment machine for now :slight_smile:

Can I close my own thread?

3 Likes

@majorvex @Stretchious

see ops request above to close thread

1 Like

Closed at the request of the OP.