Timelapse - City of Rurigar [WIP]

beautiful area, i cant wait to see what you do with it, Kerpie! :nyhappy:

1 Like

Tomorrow i will start recording aslong as no one as touched that area since i have been away in im going to try using the building shapes you can see on the home page to build this

Lets get it started

1 Like

1ST hOUR IN AND IM CREATING THE ENTRANCE TO THE CITY NOW TO DIG THROUGH A MOUNTAIN… oopsies caps lock

anyone got tnt? i need it

1 Like

4 hours into the build

4 Likes

gonna take a break, go to shop play a few games then at 10 ill continue and get onto the marketplace, just need the inn and another home to build, then i need to builds roads and dig out rivers

lost the first 2 hours of the take but i got the last 2, ive setup the view for the second part of the build and im going to start tomorrow on the marketplace :smile:

@Tercel @Saint_X @Jenndragonfly

@james thanks for the water, i made a well and im, going to throw up the river soon :slight_smile:

(the big thing on the mountain is going to dig straight through the mountain to the other side so alot of digging :frowning:

3 Likes

looking good! do u need some help?

1 Like

in a way yes, pm me on steam

There you go Kerpie…one long tunnel! :smiley: Enjoy! I will see you tomorrow - i am falling asleep :moon:

I had fun and look forward to seeing what you build next!

3 Likes

thank you so much, fiirst we need roads now and then we wil be building more rundown, marketplace, so buildings with misplaced blocks

1 Like

awesome! see u tonite :doug:

1 Like

#Ready

4 Likes

Alright first lot of things inserted ill give pics after the homes and stalls are up but i spent 1 hour 45 mins digging out a road and placing foundations…

3 and a half out of 9 houses done, they take between 45 minutes to an hour… Each.

2 Likes

Lookin’ good mate.

1 Like

if anyone wants to help pm me, but you need to be able to do grunt work, im going with a theme here, im starting building at 1pm GMT today

i will try to help tonite…i fell asleep last nite sorry! :sleeping:

1 Like

msg me on skype ill be starting in an hour, and i wont sleep till 8am

1 Like