Titanium hammer recipe causes game crash

Every time I click the workbench, scroll down to titanium balanced hammer and click it my game crashes to desktop. I do submit crash dump when I start the game again. It also does it on the titanium balanced shovel and titanium balanced axe. I can click the other titanium stuff okay.

You may have the same issue as the one described in this forum topic:

We’ll take a look at the crash dump.

You will have a lot of crash dumps from me. Also doing it when I browse knowledge and click on a affected recipe. There are other stuff beside the ones i named there. If you need more info just let me know. Thanks for looking into it.

Also the raw teaching pie causes the crash also

1 Like

I am getting this too. Happens on Titanium, Silver and Gold axes, hammers and shovels. Copper, iron and gem seems unaffected. Slingbows, bombs, spanners, grapples seem unaffected as well.

Also tried to empty my inventory and check on a new empty workbench, still the same crash.

I am bumping this because I am not sure why there are only two people complaining about it. This bug isn’t just me. It’s everyone AFAIK. So far everybody I have asked has crashed when trying to do this.

There is bug with power coils and spark reductions skills points, Try to get the right amount of power for the recipes and it should works. you can see them via the knowledge menu.

or do not use latest epic skills for crafting that reduces spark, you don`t need it to make titanium tools

I got rid of the tool epic and it works now. Thanks.