Titanium is not considered a base metal in recipes?

I tried making some mixers and it calls for “Any base metal” and I thought that’s fine I have thousands of titanium bars. So I grabbed a bunch to queue a few mass crafts of mixers, and realized the recipe does not accept titanium as a metal. Am I missing something?

Base metals are Iron and Copper Bars for the recipe of the Mixer.

1 Like

Any idea why titanium is not consider a base metal you make the bars the same exact way

Higher tier metal. Requires more steps to refine it into an alloy resource. I guess that’s why.

2 Likes

I was really surprised. The fact that you don’t have to mix anything with it to make it into bars. I would have considered it a base metal in game.

Because titanium bars isn’t the base for anything would be my thought on it. You need cooper bars and iron bars to make the alloys. So it’s the base of your process.

1 Like

Well since titanium in it’s bar form does nothing it’s not surprising that it doesn’t need something to get to that state other than the furnace.

Well using copper it is then. Hey fire what happened to your shop?

Got tired of trying to keep up with demand and having no time to build. So just doing the small shop for now while I catch up with my builds. I’ll still have coal and beans etc on the stands occasionally just not as often. Only one portal to the shop and it’s at moonies. Tho it’s store #86 in the gyosha mall.

Alright no worries. Your shop was my go to for all my coal needs!

1 Like