Titanium mining

With the new chisels raising the demand for all precious metals for precision chiseling, I’ve found my suppliers struggling to meet demands for Titanium. Is there any data out there for worlds with the best titanium mining? Is titanium affected by world tier drop rates with max luck? Any tips would be massively appreciated.

Additionally, I’ll happily buy your precious ores at the Blackstone Manufactorum in New Berlyn!

2 Likes

Titanium is not affected by max luck on tier 3 worlds. I get pretty lucky finding titanium on nashril. I have a stockpile I can part with too.

1 Like

Any tier 3 planet should do, and then go as low as you are comfortable with. Titanium spawns more below the lava line but that is also more dangerous.

2 Likes

Are you sure you have max luck? because I get 2 titanium ore per seam on tier 3 planet

2 Likes

Pretty sure. I will have to pay more attention next time I find some.

1 Like

Hi @onebitknightly, it’s been a long time. By the way, luck does affect titanium drop on T3 world. I often get two drops per blocks with only three luck attribute

3 Likes

Well sweet that is good to hear. And welcome back!

1 Like

find a cave system with lots of lava below a large lake or ocean. dig trenches and canals to bring the water to the lava. now just min the ing stone away and behold TITANIUM! it likes to spawn near and under lava. vulpto is a perfect place to do this.

4 Likes

Yeah I get quite a lot of titanium from Vulpto

1 Like

I mine titanium up on t2 planets, locations as mentioned above, down around lava mostly.

1 Like

I have Luck 50. (3 points in Luck + 5 in Attributes Bonus) and I get double drops from Titanium fairly often on Tier III.

1 Like

What server is Nashril?

1 Like

This post is 2 years old. These are about planets from EA that no longer exist.

Nope;
Just look up to skies at night - I think its the second star to the far right -
just 164 blinksecs away :sunglasses:

1 Like

tumblr_n0kv2b1tys1qa32meo1_250

2 Likes