Titans are organic?

I was looking for information on what happened to the Oort when I went to Boundless Crafting, went to crafting, clicked a little box at the top and found this:

I have been terribly misinformed…

3 Likes

what is this HERESY, we all know the Titans are of machine, as the great @Illuminoorti has spoken to us of there great technology.

3 Likes

If technology is superior, then what is this!
http://www.stellariswiki.com/images/2/2e/Molluscoid_normal_08.png?download
Got that from here

3 Likes

Some of the blocks in the Sanctum are (BLASPHEMOUSLY) made of TITAN_FLESH_MEDIUM :open_mouth:

(you can see the info in the debug menu under Selection)

4 Likes

There is to much HERESY in this comment section I will have to PURGE it

Prepare for EXTERMINATUS!!!

6 Likes

CALM YOURSELF, ACOLYTE @MrGamer117. There are many truths of the Oort that you do not yet comprehend.

As Adept @Laythian has gleaned from his study of the Codex Boundless Crafting, the Holy Oortian God-Machines known as Titans are in fact composed of flesh and bone. However, it is not of a flesh or bone the likes of you and I! It is composed of a living metal known to The Order as Titanodermis. This most perfect medium is a flawless fusion of flesh and alloy, capable of healing grievous damage as though it were but a flesh wound. Truly, the Oort are the shining example of the apex of technology!

May the Oort be the light of understanding to guide your enlightenment.

5 Likes

Made me laugh as this reminded me of this. That sudden change of character when then name doesn’t fit the context. :joy:

5 Likes

True Brother @Illuminoorti , there is many secrets in the Holy Codex that I and many other Acolytes don’t understand yet, and it is by your hand that we learn these secrets so that we may be more Enlightened, and be able to step further towards the path of the Oort so that we may transcend to Godhood.

(what has this comment thread turned into lol, this is amazing)

1 Like