Titans Future thoughts

What if Titans appeared from the Universe on Cataclysmic Collision from another planet. (O.O)

4 Likes

they will hit the planet like a meteor!?
idk what you mean…

1 Like

Like a meteor but bigger just appeared from within the Oort Cloud and collides with the exo planet

1 Like

Or maybe titans would appear on the death of the Exo, as the atmosphere grows tougher. That would be neat.

1 Like

Or maybe emerging from volcanoes.

1 Like

Tell you what @james if you ever stop the servers give us a cinematic ending like a titan destroying the universe

1 Like

Coming soon for 6 years.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Literally took the gif out, changed it to text, and still flagged? Someones overly sensitive :no_mouth:

Maybe they are overly protective of dragons, I should say “Waitin on Titans be like chasin that emu. or aardvark. Perhaps a platypus, or maybe Bigfoot”. Is that better?

Are you still in your feelings about getting flagged? It’s a well known reference for very particular, illicit drug use, haha.

I tried to split the pain with you… even flagged my own post for what it’s worth… welcome to Boundless. :star_struck:

Does editing a post clear flags on it?

@Rydralain Only once. if the post is flagged a second time, it remains hidden until a mod assesses it…

@anon43152404 I was a bit salty the second time, but its all good, I get it, lol. Thnx for playin along at least :rofl: