TNT Drop Party - 11 July, 9pm UTC - 24 MILLION IN GIVEAWAYS!

how early did uniek come in?

4 Likes

I slept in and arrived about 15 mins after it started, took another 30 mins before i got in, so missed the first 45 mins… and i had home beacon priority.

1 Like

Maybe we can get the devs to up the planets limit for few hours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

would be happy to give you 100 gleambow juice @uni3k and @MrNiX

1 Like

Of course!
Im out for a bit with low connection, but i can ping you if you want when im back around?
Or if you’re swinging through you can let another TNT member know… Or perhaps best of all, toss or trade them at the party! That’s honestly probably the best. Increase the chaos a lil bit :wink:

If you could convince them to do that… Well… I think we’d be very appreciative. I wonder if its a cost thing?

hey… i need a 2x4 portal at your hub.

pls pm me, to trade the token…

thx

There should be free tokens on any available portals you can help yourself, let us know if there isnt any 2x4 left and we can resize, but im pretty sure theres a few there.

Actually, sorry i just woke up and in my head was picturing 2x2, 2x4 we might not have, ill have a look soon.

1 Like

Renaming topic TNT portal request thread :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

8 days left! just over a week!!!

Exactly! Only 8 days till the greatest day EVER!!!

National Free Slurpee Day

1 Like

1 week to gooo!!!

1 Like

Getting closer!

We are going to start posting prizes as we tally them up.

And also world host locations to go in case the world fills up. We will be sure to send people over there will some drop gifts so that nobody gets left out!

2 Likes

Look here for prizes (not all posted yet :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Terra Nova TNT Lamblis will be available from several different routes. If you like a place to wait and que up to get to Circarpous.

Available routes.

• Portal Seekers Lamblis (city portal)
  • Ultima Eresho (angel side)
  • Ultima Lamblis
  • Tiggs Lamblis
  • Fortunist Lamblis
  • Guardian Lamblis
  • DK’s tree Eresho (network host Lamblis)
  • Show room Lamblis (town)
1 Like

Maybe it should be honor rule nobody stays longer than 15 minutes at a time?

People can re enter but at least that way people queued up would have a chance

1 Like

there will be Dodge Bomb Free For All matches at Hideous Hill as a part of the Drop Party with prizes for winners and a chance to get loot dropped at one’s head for the members of the crowd!

bombs will be provided

no need to sign up beforehand

recommended skills: power bonus, attributes bonus, bomb mastery, bomb epic, either (or both) jump epic, energy regen epic, damage epic

2 Likes

after please because hideous hill is on merika