TNT high tier update

That will work for me

Might be a little late for me but if @Primetime18 is available he may assist.

1 Like

Absolutely love it bro!

Great work!

1 Like

Thank you for staying up so late and sorting it out. I really like the way the new hubs look :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry got busy with things. I will setup a request basket at the joker farm hub and set it up with a sign over it.

Friendly reminder, switch happens on 2022-10-26T02:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Sorry I am late to the party, but I def want to collect tokens for :bat: Beladriel and Forlorn outpost. :slight_smile:
^c^ I can collect later if needed. Figured I’d post now that I saw this. :smiley:

I can collect for @Novaria too - Rose ruby and Topazinga

Ahoy ahoy

Portal has been switched

If anyone is pending a token please let us know and we will assist you. Portals to the old hubs will remain until everyone is switched over

11 Likes

I just got surprised by the switch-over tonight. All cool though!
I’m interested in tokens for 49, 64, and 75. Let me know what options you have to coordinate that exchange. Thanks!
Couple of notes: I noticed my player name is missing an ‘s’ at the end in your list.
Also, could I get the sign on #64 corrected? It currently is showing the region name instead of the settlement. I would love it if it just said “Spire”. Thanks!

1 Like

I won’t be around until later on tonight. If a request basket for the Oort and token is set up I’ll swing by s soon as I do

1 Like

Love the new network!!

I wish the T5-T6 portal networks put some key items in their hubs. Things like Warp Conduits, Warp Augments, maybe atlases (which some have).

I can’t count the number of times I have gone to go to an Exo and totally forgot Warp Conduits, augments or both.

3 Likes

NOTED! I do have a few tweaks to do but I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Appreciate all the work @kasaisaru

I’ve placed some request baskets on the beacon side of each old portal for 49, 64, & 75, just near the portal(s). One for the new tokens and one for any starter Oort you can spare. Thanks!

1 Like

Dropped it off at Four corners

Do you need an oort shard donation to get things going? I’m just now seeing this :flushed:

I dont remember seeing any of the alts that i knew of.

I have a request basket at the joker farm for a token on houchus I. The portal size is 1x2. I still need one.

Got them all, and all portals reopened to the new hubs. Oh, and thank you for fixing the sign at McKrib; very nice. Thanks!

1 Like