TNT Megahub Update

It’s hard to imagine the Boundless world without the TNT hub, but, wow, the work it must be. Yes! Go back to basics, build! Have fun!

12 Likes

First Portal Seekers, now TNT… Very very very sad to see the TNT hub go. It is still the best known and most used hub if you’d ask me. However, the recent rebuild was not optimal as it made the sub-hubs look a bit empty.

But still, I do love TNT. Is it an option to keep at least the main hub open on Circarpous I?

4 Likes

THANK YOU guys for the years of running a big hub from all of us at VIKINGS .

6 Likes

Thank you tnt for the great years in your hub. I spent a lot of time there afk :grinning::wink:. I’ll stay in the tnt hub until the bitter end because someone has to turn the lights off

12 Likes

I loved the way you guys made getting about safe. Knowing I could go to your higher tier hubs and the critters wouldn’t be able to get anywhere near me, made refuelling Jaroh’s off world builds easier even for a coward like me :slight_smile: I can’t imagine the sustained effort it took to keep all those portals up and running all this time. Thank you

9 Likes

Thank you very much for all the effort you put into maintaining TNT Megahub!
The hub will be missed but never forgotten!

8 Likes

Thanks for all the effort you’ve put in to the hub all these years. It will be sorely missed, I can’t even imagine Boundless without it. Definitely the end of an era, but I’m glad you’ll be sticking around. RIP Megahub.

8 Likes

So glad to have been with you all from the start of your build up, back when it was JUST the Home Worlds and not the whole upper level you all added.

I am going to miss you all, and hope that one day you can enjoy the game as much as you once did!

I do have some questions, While you are no longer going to be a hub will you be keeping up things like the BUTT? The Boundless websites you all host? Otherwise is there a plan to get those passed on so others can keep them running?

11 Likes

Now that I’m not at work and able to type something I wanted to say I do appreciate what y’all did. Thanks for the quick access to everything, the friendships made and the memories. Some may know, some may not but TNT has been providing portals to my farms for probably almost 2 years on their own fuel simply to help others have access cause they are awesome people. I don’t play boundless anymore except to fuel GC but hope to see y’all around sometime. It’s definitely felt like an entire lifetime in just the few years I’ve played this game and y’all definitely filled a good bit of it.

giphy (1)

9 Likes

Thank you so much from all of us at Zoidberg!!! You have provided us years of a wonderfully designed central portal location. Travelling between worlds would have been so much more difficult without your hub. Thank you, thank you!!!

12 Likes

Small Update @honeybear730 @tarranth “Aenar” @RavenMcGregor can also assist with portals and such

16 Likes

Thanks :pray: for all these years and great moments shared.
Hope all the best at the entire team. Will miss you , but as you said it’s not the end. :heart::heart::heart:

I already grad my token thanks @Wondernut :pray:

10 Likes

Massively bummed to hear this but fully understand considering the landscape how hard it is to keep the pasison going for a hub right about now. Hopefully if things pick up or the itch comes back around we can use the same lovely designed hub.

I’m just glad people are stepping up to fill the void, though.

16 Likes

Galactic gateways hub on Circa is also available for overflow for persisting plants portals and sovereigns

11 Likes

TNT, Gracias
Thanks for what you do for the game
Glad you are all not quitting.

Good Luck

Stay-Boundless

12 Likes

A big thank you to all @ TNT for keeping us
Citizens connected over the past years,
Have fun with your future projects …
… and keep on :boundless: gaming :boundless: :clap: :+1:

11 Likes

In case it hasn’t been mentioned NIMZ of TNT also has the ability to help with portals in the new hub as well. Massive shout out for his help. Been an amazing response from the community today with everyone asking to help or what we needed. We were taken aback by all the offers of help and donations to help pull this together. Still a work in progress but we will do what we need to. Right now we are just trying to just get people connected that need connections. This community is amazing and we hope that the hub can be a place people can make connections and continue to play this game we all Enjoy. Again Thanks! Going to get a few winks.

11 Likes

that for sure :smiley:
get prepared for next Valentine event
we will be exchanging flowers at DL hub next year it seems :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for everything y’all have done. TNT hub will be dearly missed by many :hugs:

10 Likes

Just a simple Idea :

I sincerely wish we could all get together one last time in the TNT hub and show them all our gratitude by clapping our hands, and we’ll end the party in the new Dragon Hub to show them all our support.

14 Likes