TNT Megahub Update

Greeting Oortians!

As some of you will already know we at TNT have decided to no longer run a portal network.
We aren’t abandoning the game so lets keep this post postive!

We opened the original hub back in March 2019 and it was simply a hub that was convenient to connect too with a upper tier network.

We then opened the planetary section with a huge party that shut down circarpous, our own guildees couldnt get on the planet!
We hosted a drop party and gave away a tonne of stuff and then began to break the floor out from under everyone to reveal the portal network below.
The very first single room compact network that boundless ever had for T1 to T4.

We continued to innovate over the years thanks to our very clever and creative guild members without whom none of this would have been possible.
We introduced more functionality to the hub layout with the sov wall, and mall wall.
At one point I set up shop right in the corridors lol!
The amazing Gleam hub
The outstanding All Block Museum
The Farm Hub which was the first of its kind before the sovereign days
The Black and Blue Farms
The BUTT website
The Boundless Pricer website
The forge simulator website
The Boundless info website

So huge shoutout to all of TNT guild members!

We are working with Dragon Hub @Dwarftree and will be migrating our planet hosts over to the hub where possible.
We will be keeping the connections to the dragon hub and all other hubs etc open until all planet hosts have moved over.
Our dragon hub connection will remain in situ so please don’t panic and don’t overload Dwarftree with portal requests.
He literally rebuilt his whole portal hub in 24 hours and we will ensure that there is ample space for anyone that wants to move over to do so.
So don’t panic please!

Last but not least the most huge ** THANK YOU!** to our amazing planet hosts that supported us over all these years none of it would have been possible without you please feel free to DM me if you need any help with getting moved over etc.

Thank You Artubio and some such!

51 Likes

Awe. I will miss it. When we started our guild we felt like we were official when we opened our portal to TNT. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thanks for all your effort over the years. HOD thanks you!

:purple_heart:

21 Likes

:cry:

Thank you for the years of making my Boundless life easier!

16 Likes

Thanks for the years of service to the boundless community. :ok_hand::+1::beers: TNT Hub will surely be missed.
See y’all around in game. :v:

21 Likes

The TNT Hub will go down in history as one of the greatest portal hubs for sure - Thanks for making it :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

22 Likes

It’s been fun. Y’all enjoy. Game on!

10 Likes

I just wanted to first and foremost thank TNT for their devotion to the game and running a wonderful hub all this time. They will be around as they have said and are not going away. Several of the places they have had like Black and Blue Farms etc. You can also hit @Bedroc or myself @Wondernut for portals. Thanks stay Boundless!

14 Likes

Thank you for being the go-to hub for many of us over the years. Thank you for the effort, the time, the planning - for everything.

Atubio o7

13 Likes

Good on you @Dwarftree !
And thanks TNT for the years of work put into such a convenient hub. For me and many others, I’m sure, tnt hub on circ feels like a staple for this game. Almost as permanent as the main worlds. Thanks again.

15 Likes

Thank you guys for being here and maintaining it for years now. I hope your group continues to play and enjoy the game for years to come!

10 Likes

TNT y’all have been the beacon in the darkest of times for boundless. Your network will always be legend and unforgettable. Thanx for all that you did, happy gaming from now on :heart:

12 Likes

Indeed. This hub contributed positively to many nice things and experiences in the game. Hoping for an even brighter future with the new hub!

9 Likes

Going to miss the many adventures I’ve had via the TNT portal hub. Thanks for the good times!

11 Likes

oh noes, nono no, when i came back to game after my 1,5 years break, i saw TNT hub, all the portals i felt like im came back home after a trip, im using your amazing network every day, several hours a day, jumping to shops, to sovs, just roaming around and now, you telling me its over? no more just TNT siigns marking way home?

TNT network HUB, you will be missed, the years of outstanding service granted you a place forever in our hearts :smiley:

12 Likes

oh my gosh…your hub will be missed :wave: but glad to hear you are sticking around :+1:

little walk down memory lane and my first TNT portal (29/04/2019 to be exact) when you let anyone try and use your portals…

12 Likes

Gonna miss the TNT network been using them to get around for quite awhile thank you for all that you’ve done for the game and the player base.

7 Likes

I appreciate you all. I personally will give a huge shout out to @Soju-VB and MrNix who I can’t remember his name on the forums anymore.

If it wasn’t for Soju introducing me to his hub to the TNT network I would have quit the game. I had actually quit and came back for one more try and on the second try I was introduced to the TNT network by running into Soju with a friend of mine. He set up a portal for us and I was amazed at just how big the Boundless universe really was.

To all of you @ TNT thank you … it has changed the Boundless lives of many people.

11 Likes

Out of curiosity - what will happen with sov linked to TNT SOV WALL and SOV linked to TNT gleam hub? do they also going to connect with DL?

1 Like

Any Sovs on the wall are able to connect to the DL World hub yes. The Gleam Farm has got a spot much like the TNT black and blue farms in the DL hub aswell.

11 Likes

Thank you for the great hub you have provided over the years.:slightly_smiling_face:

It will be missed.
:skull:

11 Likes