[TNT] New Planetary Network

I would like to start by thanking the amazing networks that came before us. Portal Seekers, Ultima, Hubbit… every person that has ever played boundless has benefited from your hard work and you guys made the game what it is today…

… but the game done changed.

The Nixian Trust Proudly Presents

TNT MEGAHUB

Yes i know, the name isnt anything new, but every planet all linked within 12 plots is. We didnt want a new name because its not like any other network, it is a single MEGAHUB.

No regions
No maps
No twists, turns, getting lost, or ever having to think “how do i get there?”.

The whole universe accessible within 3 seconds run.

We have teamed up with all the major active capital cities and settlements in the game and strategically placed a MEGAHUB Monolith right in the middle of the action. Whereever you see these patented 8 high portals across the universe you will know instantly you can easily jump to anywhere else.

We of course also have over 100 player portals surrounding the planetary network so you too can be within 3 seconds of everything. And of course the T5-6 network and Tosche Resource Station (farm hub) aswell.

TNT MEGAHUB… really is “one jump to freedom”

And people seem to like it so far!

17 Likes

Note: we do have all planets linked up… you guys killed circ and we couldnt open some while the planet was full.

2 Likes

PS is still here and still working hard, so I guess I don’t understand the tone of the post

2 Likes

I wasnt meaning any disrespect at all. Quite the opposite. I said thank you for your amazing networks and all the hard work you guys put in. I really hope that continues for a long time to come.

Thats why i wanted to acknowledge you first.

Of course i was going to highlight some of the benefits of our network, but im sure we can all continue to coexist happily.

2 Likes

Congratz :slight_smile: Nice looking hub ^^

PS: we have 50 planets u missing 12 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol… its more a case of i cant count! We have them all.

but still nice hub :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it! You guys have obviously been a huge inspiration, so thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, our Achilles heel is definitely that if the planet is full… yep no traveling.
Oh man what a party though. Thanks Hash um you kinda got a nice hub too! Have for some time.

3 Likes

One jump to freedom !

2 Likes

Congrats, and great work - appreciate you all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes