TO ALL! Anvil Revitalization Project has sites available

Ive been trying to revitalize the area around the ps hub on Gyosha. @RedY3 was nice enough to let me build on his plots there. It’s slowly coming together. If you have plots around there feel free to help out. Got a couple shop tents up. A small bakery and a night club. I want to create a few road going out in all directions so more people might build near there as well.

1 Like

Sweet! Ill head that way before long!

I’m not sure if I have plots there or not. I’ll try to check today or tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve made sure to keep my part of the city alive too - I’m certainly willing to help somewhat too, though I’m no builder…

Anyone who remembers knows that the nice buildings I own were commissioned :stuck_out_tongue:

No. I have your plots that were there. Everyone’s beacons dropped there around the same time. Within a few weeks. I figured you removed yours because clearly your active still.

1 Like

I had a small shop there for awhile & then I started working on the mall.

PSA: If anything of mine ever goes out, no need to save it. Please use it for whatever your heart desires :+1:

2 Likes

There was no saving it. It was fully regened. I just plotted after. Probably going to build a few more small houses in the area so it looks like a small town attached to the hub. Or at least that’s the plan.

2 Likes

GuildManager has visited all Anvil beacons to refresh footfall rates. 8/1/2019

The New Anvil project still has plots available, will be available today to show people around.
:slight_smile:

We still have both shop plots and workshop/house plots available near the portal hub that’s a work-in-progress. Will be on all day if anyone wants to take a look at what we have built so far :smiley: I can subdivide the available plots if you aren’t looking for something so big.

There’s also some plots available to be claimed if you want to directly own the plot.

1 Like