To all SOV world owners

From TNT Cardass:

Planet Donkey which has portals to Sinne Na Daoine, Piseag and Bò Reamhar. There’s portals to mines and gleam and other places in the main hub.

From TNT Kol Huroo:

Asal Mòr which has portals to Tiberius Thunderplums and Jobbywater. Portals to mines, gleam and gathering sites in the main hub.

From TNT Finata:

Alba Nuadh. There’s a portal to gleam there. Good source of inky leafs and reactive lamella can be found through the portal Flabradoria.

3 Likes

Mallow you are my fav Sov Owner :smiley: already been at your sovs and farmed few colors :smiley: and will be there in future :smiley:

2 Likes

You are too kind. :heart: Glad you’re enjoying my sovereigns!

1 Like

Also i want to thanks all the owners that already left their worlds open for farming, today i warped to few sovs i found at sky, they were open for farming and i got few nice colors :smiley: also 2 of them got really rare biomes - ghostflowers fields, awesome view at night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My absolute fav place at Charoite

4 Likes

You can find our safe Ancient Corruption Farm as well as our beautiful planet The Upside Down off of Houchus I in New TNT Hub. You can also visit our guild Island on Tana Vii via Slub Island portal, TNT upper level. Come see our Slubmarine!

11 Likes

i will for sure :smiley: thanks for info :smiley:

1 Like

Alba}

awesome lustrous farm place i found but there are also my fav tint deep azure Aloha

2 Likes

Arcar, Yanic and Neonias, all T4 lush with all perm on.
From TNT - local portals - Heurekas home.

Lambda V - T6 blast around kol huroo, no portal.

2 Likes

i really dont need a portal, going to hunt your sov at sky to shot a warp at it :smiley:

stunning color mix :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is open and has a couple farms for gleam and sponge. It’s called Phainopepla and it’s off of Grovidias Te but I have portals to it from the TNT Gleam Hub and the TNT Grovidias Te hub. The colors are a bit chaotic right now, I change them every renewal cycle and choose colors that aren’t readily available from what I can tell so sometimes the palette comes out interesting.

Edit to add: it’s open for mining but I’m not sure about campfires, I don’t know how that works

1 Like

the “can claim” permission is what allows for campfires as far as I know

1 Like

T5 Teddybear is off Serpensindi hub
Has gleamballs, a gravel farm, Large mud farm and a
large Sponge farm (orbs) flat caves easy to find under the water
surface with combustion.

T4 Gizmo access @ TNT sov wall and @ DragonsLair hub,
Vikings Hunt lodge also has a portal . This is primarily a hunt
planet but does have a gleamball platform. (I do lock it a bit
prior to a hunt on Sundays) but open after and any other
time.

T1 :rainbow:&:sunny:(rainbow and sunshine)
Located @ DragonsLair Hub, Gleamball, at main door.
Inky leaf farm and Large Sand farm (with door to silty)
@ the Farm Portals in Dragonslair hub.

Campfires welcome at all locations.

FYI there are also doors to 6 or seven other sovs at DragonsLair hub as well. I will let them make their own posts if they wish. All are welcome to use the farm portals there for resources.

2 Likes

found it today, you have ash, ice, gravel, sand, ghostflowers, nox and spotted fungus worth farming, nice colors :smiley: also huge mud fields for ink/orb farm :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERS THE CALL :smiley: sppreciate all sovs linked to hubs, i promise running around all of them daily to generate footfalls :slight_smile:
if your sov arent linked to any hub dont worry, ill hop on it using warp totem :smiley:
just tell me its name :smiley: ill find it :smiley:

2 Likes

Yandrel t4

1 Like

T1 M-Zed Van off Lasaina.

There’s a portal to a gleam platform at Sydney Plaza (take the TNT Lasaina portal to Lasaina, portal is one of the middle 4).

1 Like

T1 Creamtasia. In orbit around Alder. There is a portal from the Raxxian Sanctuary.
Vivid Cobalt gleamballs.

7 Likes

I have just rolled a 4.5 km metal world off Boori it has no colours set if anyone is after a particular colour will set it is a t3 with high concentration of metal so farming rock should pay for itself I am currently mapping once done will do a platform for gleam(by end of day) currently set as private but will open when enough colours are chosen this was an experiment so only likely to be available for 1 month

2 Likes

Starbug 1, T1, if you take the Storis II planetary from GTG, it brings you to Gigg, and the portal to Starbug 1 is right beside it. Hopefully we’ve ticked all the right boxes allowing gathering.

3 Likes