To all SOV world owners

if Your SOV world is open for farming/gathering - post its name here, ill find it and explore it and gladly will get all rare colors you get there :smiley:
it will be easy to warp there from sanctum of nearest planet :smiley:

don’t be shy - i want to see what you’ve created :smiley:

5 Likes

nice idea. me too. I only will visit it to see it, not for farming and gathering

:smiley:

Dubbel Frisss stands open for everyone to explore and farm (don’t guarantee plot permission but if you want to place campfires we can sort it out)

This post isn’t up-to-date anymore but you can see what farms I offer.
Actually I even work on this project again lately :slight_smile:
I currently build a new bigger Hub on Dubbel Frisss and after that I will continue and finally design my farms :+1: otherwise nothing to see there. Got no buildings.

Little side note: this planet is much ignored but actually most of you walked already through it ^^ its been the bridge planet between Raxxa and THE FUTURE for a long time now. But yesterday HOST shut the bridge down and only access is now TNT as in post visible.

4 Likes

I believe you know about mine already, @Zjawcia:

Groddle: probably not a lot of rare here, but I do have shadow mustard lustrous and loads of it; portal on TNT sov wall. I’m building a village – if you see me come say hi :smile:

Vims: sweet bean/spicy bean planet, portal from Groddle

Falinesti: dark rose gleam, portal from Groddle

Empress: portal at TNT Serp

Noctiluca: bright slate gleam, portal at TNT Houchus

Dolor: no portal, and expires in 2 weeks I think, but orbits Gyosha

4 Likes

Realm Eternal and Uba IV are mine.
Both planet float off Boori.
Both are T3 planets.

Can access both of them through the Realm Eternal Sovereign Portal at TNT. The Uba IV portal is also at the Realm hub on one of the hub sides

4 Likes

From TNT Cardass:

Planet Donkey which has portals to Sinne Na Daoine, Piseag and Bò Reamhar. There’s portals to mines and gleam and other places in the main hub.

From TNT Kol Huroo:

Asal Mòr which has portals to Tiberius Thunderplums and Jobbywater. Portals to mines, gleam and gathering sites in the main hub.

From TNT Finata:

Alba Nuadh. There’s a portal to gleam there. Good source of inky leafs and reactive lamella can be found through the portal Flabradoria.

3 Likes

Mallow you are my fav Sov Owner :smiley: already been at your sovs and farmed few colors :smiley: and will be there in future :smiley:

2 Likes

You are too kind. :heart: Glad you’re enjoying my sovereigns!

1 Like

Also i want to thanks all the owners that already left their worlds open for farming, today i warped to few sovs i found at sky, they were open for farming and i got few nice colors :smiley: also 2 of them got really rare biomes - ghostflowers fields, awesome view at night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My absolute fav place at Charoite

4 Likes

You can find our safe Ancient Corruption Farm as well as our beautiful planet The Upside Down off of Houchus I in New TNT Hub. You can also visit our guild Island on Tana Vii via Slub Island portal, TNT upper level. Come see our Slubmarine!

11 Likes

i will for sure :smiley: thanks for info :smiley:

1 Like

Alba}

awesome lustrous farm place i found but there are also my fav tint deep azure Aloha

2 Likes

Arcar, Yanic and Neonias, all T4 lush with all perm on.
From TNT - local portals - Heurekas home.

Lambda V - T6 blast around kol huroo, no portal.

2 Likes

i really dont need a portal, going to hunt your sov at sky to shot a warp at it :smiley:

stunning color mix :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is open and has a couple farms for gleam and sponge. It’s called Phainopepla and it’s off of Grovidias Te but I have portals to it from the TNT Gleam Hub and the TNT Grovidias Te hub. The colors are a bit chaotic right now, I change them every renewal cycle and choose colors that aren’t readily available from what I can tell so sometimes the palette comes out interesting.

Edit to add: it’s open for mining but I’m not sure about campfires, I don’t know how that works

1 Like

the “can claim” permission is what allows for campfires as far as I know

1 Like

T5 Teddybear is off Serpensindi hub
Has gleamballs, a gravel farm, Large mud farm and a
large Sponge farm (orbs) flat caves easy to find under the water
surface with combustion.

T4 Gizmo access @ TNT sov wall and @ DragonsLair hub,
Vikings Hunt lodge also has a portal . This is primarily a hunt
planet but does have a gleamball platform. (I do lock it a bit
prior to a hunt on Sundays) but open after and any other
time.

T1 :rainbow:&:sunny:(rainbow and sunshine)
Located @ DragonsLair Hub, Gleamball, at main door.
Inky leaf farm and Large Sand farm (with door to silty)
@ the Farm Portals in Dragonslair hub.

Campfires welcome at all locations.

FYI there are also doors to 6 or seven other sovs at DragonsLair hub as well. I will let them make their own posts if they wish. All are welcome to use the farm portals there for resources.

2 Likes

found it today, you have ash, ice, gravel, sand, ghostflowers, nox and spotted fungus worth farming, nice colors :smiley: also huge mud fields for ink/orb farm :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERS THE CALL :smiley: sppreciate all sovs linked to hubs, i promise running around all of them daily to generate footfalls :slight_smile:
if your sov arent linked to any hub dont worry, ill hop on it using warp totem :smiley:
just tell me its name :smiley: ill find it :smiley:

2 Likes