To all SOV world owners

Yandrel t4

1 Like

T1 M-Zed Van off Lasaina.

There’s a portal to a gleam platform at Sydney Plaza (take the TNT Lasaina portal to Lasaina, portal is one of the middle 4).

1 Like

T1 Creamtasia. In orbit around Alder. There is a portal from the Raxxian Sanctuary.
Vivid Cobalt gleamballs.

7 Likes

I have just rolled a 4.5 km metal world off Boori it has no colours set if anyone is after a particular colour will set it is a t3 with high concentration of metal so farming rock should pay for itself I am currently mapping once done will do a platform for gleam(by end of day) currently set as private but will open when enough colours are chosen this was an experiment so only likely to be available for 1 month

2 Likes

Starbug 1, T1, if you take the Storis II planetary from GTG, it brings you to Gigg, and the portal to Starbug 1 is right beside it. Hopefully we’ve ticked all the right boxes allowing gathering.

3 Likes

I have Betep I off Norkyna for a couple more days.

There’s no portal now but if you’re in game I’d give you a token.

I’ll be there later to check, I think it has a week left and color changing should be available.

Adding:

1 Like

STARBUG - yes you did it right, can farm there :smiley:

for sure ill farm abit here, sand, gravel, twisted :slight_smile: bright yellow gladeflower field

love purples :smiley:
DARK VIOLET GLEAM

shadow green thorns shadow red tangles

4 Likes

you’ve already found mine but including it for everyone else!

TYCHE - T3 Lush - off Biitula

Portals:
TNT Megahub Sov. Wall
Far NW Corner

Daaxian Estates, Raxxa, via Raxxian Sanctuary
Portal Tree behind old Farms of the Future portal in plaza

it is open for shopping and mining/harvesting/etc–will open for building once farms et al are set up.

home of Emporium of the Fates

–Daax

3 Likes

Oooh, shadow red tangle! Thanks for the pics.

3 Likes

Your planet is lovely, going to be out there gathering today if work will let me. :heart:

2 Likes

saved location for gleam, sand and gravel on Tyche :slight_smile: also few flower/shrooms colors :smiley:

1 Like