To all those in Texas and/or caught in the weather right now

I hope everyone is safe and warm!

I’m in Texas and we have power in and out and have not had water for about 42 hours now. Charging phone with car or during the moments power is on. Luckily our neighbors have shared water they had with us and hopefully things will thaw out a bit tomorrow. <3

I know some out there are hit harder than we have been and I pray that everyone is safe. <3

3 Likes

Just an update. >>;; Still no water, but its due to damaged pipes DX

Hopefully others in Texas are doing well :smiley:

1 Like

I hope :hugs: yours is fixed soon. I have relatives near ATX that still don’t have water, but we got them taken care of :+1: for now. Everyone has been so sweet & helpful through it all. I bet plumbers have waiting lists a mile long! I went to 3 different HEBs today trying to find dog food and napkins lol.

It’s been crazy, but everyone in the area has come together amazingly in these times. Even the Vice President of our P.O.A brought us drinking water and general water ;0;

We FINALLY got the pipes last night. Lady at Homedepot called me and asked if i was the lady calling everyday and let me know they got the pipes in. My renters brother sent down a bunch of the fittings we needed So hopefully those will come in Friday and we can do repairs.

We are fixing ourselves since plumbers are about a 2 week or more wait list and i don’t have that kind of money atm.