To the Owner of "All block Shop"

days gone by and some of the places for block reference are either less active or even gone.

just came across your shop today and wow I must say your place is the best! the presentation is very straight forward and easy to navigate! super useful for builders to get a reference on

Thank you so much! I would gladly donate some oortstones to keep the portal running!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love
Illume.

8 Likes

One of a few left. Nice place and build

“Dont Quarry” In XaFrant is pretty spectacular too theres a great woodshop next door as well. All Block is nice too though.

1 Like

I dont go to Xa frant much, ill have to check that out

Wow, just checked it out and you weren’t kidding. Kudos to the owner, great job.

You happen to know planet and coords? I’d like to see it.

He has a portal at Biitula PS, i know. and Some of the portals say Digital Insanity

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

very impressive good place for inspiration aswell
ow and def visit there factory people prob bigest in the game our that i have seen since early days :smiley:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m the owner and creator of The All Block Shop. I greatly appreciate all the praise, thank you.

If anyone is still looking for it I am linked in many networks. The direct portals (named The All Block Shop) are found in:
Finata - Ultima HQ - Shopping Hub
Biitula - Portal Seekers Hub
Gyosha Ophin - Gyosha Mall Shop stand #504
Boori - Troll Market
Trior - Mom & Pop’s Shop
Sorissi - DBX Shop Hub
Tana VII - Legendville

There are also several portals usually named Digital Insanity that will lead right next to the shop.

The shop is constantly expanding with two new buildings in the works to make room for atlas’ and plants.
The main goal of the shop is to work as a reference for builders and new players. I’d gladly accept any and all feedback on how to improve things or colors/blocks I might have missed.

Thank you again everyone!
BetaBoB

8 Likes

@BetaBoB

1 Like

I haven’t been there yet, but did watch he above video. Not much else to say but, WOW!!! Very beautiful display! Amazing work!