Too many T1/2? Not enough T5/6?

So we’ve got a lot of barely played T1/2 worlds now, and the playerbase has moved onto to farming T5/6 which are now overcrowded, and because mid-game progression is unbalanced, we have T4 jus’ aimlessly wanderin’ in space.

Is any change bein’ made to this?

2 Likes

I think there needs to be more higher tier worlds

1 Like

The Forgemasters Mining Team - commentary on a post bomb mining universes Is the reason for that. He gave out high end game items to players to strip mine those planets. And I quote “17 participating miners. Hammers are absolutely fantastic 330+ ranked aoe diamond hammers.” as well as strength potions and other things.

3 Likes

Yea because so many people were complaining about the grind of an mmo and he was able to eliminate 90% of it

And right as the economy was stabilizing it got messed up again and everything skyrocketed so people complained even more…about an mmo

If youve ever played runescape youd know 1-92 levels was 92-99, and 1-92 was already about 50 hours

But this game is like minecraft mashed with runescape, so its actually pretty easy in terms of getting to the end to start with

I’m not sure I would call the T1 “barely played”, having just up and moved my initial base on a T1 world into the boonies on the newest T2 world because other player builds were starting to crowd in . . . .

But even as a fairly new Boundless player who has barely started exploring T3 worlds, I support the notion of adding more T3 and higher worlds. In general, the population is going to move to the higher tier worlds as people level their characters and want to start progressing their gear/crafting. It’s a natural progression.

Ores and gems and rocks are definitely not regeneratin’ fast enough for that.

4 Likes

I missed the part of WoW and Runescape where you are level 40 and are expected to do level 70 content with level 20 gear and get the same experience as if you were in a level 5 area.

6 Likes

we have had our differences but this hits the nail on the head!