Post Your Screenshots!

I feel intimidated by sheer size of it :fearful:

that is my main corcern too …could be i cut the size of the trunk…
luckily its easy to just cut X … place smaller X. :stuck_out_tongue:

i place few foliages and see if i can do something about it if not it’s gonna get scaled down a bit.

1 Like

Hi guys , when I saw the “Filigree” my first thought was of Captain Nemo’s Nautilus so I’m incorporating a lot into my ship . Here are 3

decks of the secondary hull . Come and check it out , this build is breaking the bank but it’s worth the fun .

11 Likes

8 Likes

17 Likes

Gentle Sunday morning at Old Frog​:cherry_blossom::frog::fountain:

16 Likes

I adore your lantern designs

4 Likes

Look cute, might delete later :boom:

35 Likes

He is superb, well done!

2 Likes

looks like hopper “punk style”. I love it!

4 Likes

A sunny view from a beautiful Valley on the EXO Dreon Cetis
It almost looks like an RL mountain view - I like it :+1::+1:

20 Likes

@anon52719744 @Mittekemuis Cheers guys, I built it 6 times before I was happy with it :joy:

2 Likes

It’s normal, I do the same before something suits me … But the result is worth it!:+1::tada::clap:

2 Likes

There we go, I finally hollowed out the path for the road on Lamblis from N to S, now I just need to make the bricks and place the soil and grass seeds ;D

3 Likes

Welcome!!!
:sunflower:

13 Likes

That looks lovely. Love the ide with the nox on the water to make them look like lilypad’s

2 Likes

So lately I’ve been working on an arboretum area, and in it I’ve built my first ever house :laughing: it’s rather cosy if I say so myself

21 Likes

I was looking at the pictures thinking “that’s a funny looking tree Tricky”, then I saw your comment and I’m still going to say it.

That’s a funny looking tree Tricky.

2 Likes

Nice… where is this?

It’s under my tree at DK and Tricky’s forest. It’s lock up until I get a little further with it.

1 Like