Post Your Screenshots!

@anon52719744 @Mittekemuis Cheers guys, I built it 6 times before I was happy with it :joy:

2 Likes

It’s normal, I do the same before something suits me … But the result is worth it!:+1::tada::clap:

2 Likes

There we go, I finally hollowed out the path for the road on Lamblis from N to S, now I just need to make the bricks and place the soil and grass seeds ;D

3 Likes

Welcome!!!
:sunflower:

13 Likes

That looks lovely. Love the ide with the nox on the water to make them look like lilypad’s

2 Likes

So lately I’ve been working on an arboretum area, and in it I’ve built my first ever house :laughing: it’s rather cosy if I say so myself

21 Likes

I was looking at the pictures thinking “that’s a funny looking tree Tricky”, then I saw your comment and I’m still going to say it.

That’s a funny looking tree Tricky.

2 Likes

Nice… where is this?

It’s under my tree at DK and Tricky’s forest. It’s lock up until I get a little further with it.

1 Like

Minute selfie: panoramic of my neighbors in Sin City :selfie:

12 Likes

7 Likes

Love it…super creepy spiders nest :grinning:

1 Like

Love it…very futuristic! :alien::flying_saucer:

1 Like

Love those lamps!

1 Like

sooooo :cold_sweat: creepy! somehow even more so than the big spiders at the Ultima hub!

1 Like

Sticking with the spider theme, since i fist started this game back in February I have kept saying i want a giant spider in my base…
Well tonight I started to plan him out :slight_smile: only a rough idea but had to get a shot with that moon!

11 Likes

Nice; well done @Trickyy90 :spider:

2 Likes

Damn that’s a one scary m********** :open_mouth:

1 Like

Expanding my village

14 Likes

It evolves… :sparkles:

![PS_Messages_20191104_202356|690x388](upload://9O3ZDEU31vow0sLEz6WlLvnc10L.jpeg

10 Likes