Post Your Screenshots!

7 Likes

Love it…super creepy spiders nest :grinning:

1 Like

Love it…very futuristic! :alien::flying_saucer:

1 Like

Love those lamps!

1 Like

sooooo :cold_sweat: creepy! somehow even more so than the big spiders at the Ultima hub!

1 Like

Sticking with the spider theme, since i fist started this game back in February I have kept saying i want a giant spider in my base…
Well tonight I started to plan him out :slight_smile: only a rough idea but had to get a shot with that moon!

11 Likes

Nice; well done @Trickyy90 :spider:

2 Likes

Damn that’s a one scary m********** :open_mouth:

1 Like

Expanding my village

14 Likes

It evolves… :sparkles:

![PS_Messages_20191104_202356|690x388](upload://9O3ZDEU31vow0sLEz6WlLvnc10L.jpeg

10 Likes

I cleaned up Halloween from my city. It’s not my thing and it makes me uncomfortable. More by the consumerist aspect than by this gloomy and kitsch atmosphere that is not my culture. I still do not find the interest … In short, I leave the orty on his swing in the garden of the school and all the cellar which is a dedicated installation (I respect the good work of developers). This culturally monopolistic period deeply anguishes me, I’m sorry :pray:

7 Likes

I get that.
I come from place and time where Halloween didn’t exist (especially not in its commercial global aspect).

I appreciate the thing devs prepare for it, more than actual Halloween in RL (this is pretty much none-existant for me).

Oorty, I am sure, will survive everything, by sheer quality that reaches outside Halloween uses.

2 Likes

agreed! Halloween isn’t in my culture either but in boundless it’s a great thing.
It is nice to see how people get a creative spark and energy from it.
Oorti is the best and if boundless ever grow so big as to merchandising it well sell like candy!

2 Likes

That’s Lumière and it’s amazing!!!

16 Likes

Should I make a tunnel in thise locations where the mountains is or leave it open?

I’ve been clearing the path for my road thrue the mountains and now im thinking, maybe it will look better if I deplotted the above and just made a tunnel instead.

3 Likes

I think a tunnel would be cool

2 Likes

Make some tunnels, please.
It has a lesser impact on the planet’s landscape :+1:
And it saves you on plots

1 Like

Awesome good to know its not only me that thinks so ;D

1 Like

Another find on Xa Frant:

7 Likes