Post Your Screenshots!

Few landscape shots whilst chasing the rainbow…

10 Likes

Beautiful shots! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really am enjoying taking in the beauty of worlds while out on the hunt.

1 Like

today I was troubled to find by chance the grave of some of us on Xa Frant … especially mine lol :scream::scream:

Nice place

9 Likes

Gleambow shades almost match the Mixer lol

16 Likes

I know a lot of people don’t like how transparent the water is now, but I do like this little test I did at my base. :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

33 Likes

Typically, most of the interesting ideas only come around at night for me, when I should be in bed. :joy: :neutral_face: And ignore that sapphire torch.

8 Likes

Did you guys saw the sapphie torch?

10 Likes

Looks great

First rule of fight club is don’t talk about sapphire torch.

5 Likes

Need more beautiful pics like these on the steam boundless product page…

3 Likes

You got full graphics?
Im curious… i play on full graphics and i never get this kinda screenies.

Do you edit those ?

1 Like

Zero editing on those.

My settings and my rig:

3 Likes

Nice set of screenies @majorvex :+1:

1 Like

These are just so gorgeous, really some of the prettiest shots I’ve seen in any game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Devs - hope you Tweet these soon so I can retweet haha :wink: , actually, I’d like to put them on the Reddit too… really, along the lines of what @catfud said, beautiful screenshots really do get people interested, seen that quite a bit! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:laughing:

36 Likes

You casting a spell with that spanner. Lol.

Wingardium Leviosa!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Beautiful!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just sharing a group portrait in TNT… a very fun place to be! :smiley: Come socialize and jump around on the trampolines! :smile:

8 Likes

As I was taking some high resolution screenshots on PC from Nova Golda Market I went up high to take some aerial shots.

Rather nice…

At times it’s a shame we alter the beauty of planets with what we build!

11 Likes