Post Your Screenshots!

Portal into it at the bottom of the TNT hub - definitely a must-see!! :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh, we won’t even get started on how long it took me to get through the Reapers’ trials… :flushed::rofl:

4 Likes

I was wondering if you guys were making me nervous. I don’t think it was you. I think it’s all the lava death and it being so sudden. I wasn’t prepared to run through lava, just was looking around! Thought about going back after everyone left but…another day. Lol. I might have been psyching myself out too. :rofl: The end goal blinded me from the current mission! Cuz I have a mega cool idea to add to the guild already…and I’m not saying until I BEAT THOSE TRIALS!!!

4 Likes

@bucfanpaka :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: I was kinda relieved to see everyone else struggling too, honestly. LOL

3 Likes

I believe in you!!

@georgegroeg maybe if you stood still that wouldn’t have happened :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

However it happened, it had me cracking up loud! I’m sure my neighbors thought there was some awesome party going on…LAVA DEATH PARTAAAYYYY!!!

4 Likes

I’m loving our Holiday Decor at the Naughty Mall! :grin: Here’s a peek!

15 Likes

The topper looks so gorgeous! :star2:

3 Likes

Hmm :thinking:

6 Likes

The second level of the Maze can only be entered from secret entrances within the first level . With the Maze almost complete I’m starting to build above it . I put down 3 layers of peat (30K) for a base incase I want to add a stream etc. .

10 Likes

Got it.
Gotta Catch’em all ^^

8 Likes

7 Likes

One of my best game friends came to pay a visit! :smile:

… But I got him killed. :cry: Hate it when that happens!

@Creegle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Killing your friend when he comes to visit you… so evil ;D

5 Likes

Yeah, mushrooms and roadrunners are one thing… this was just diabolical… :smiling_imp:

Evil Paka FTW! :grin:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tell them the whole story @bucfanpaka. . . Tell them that it was a surprise on-site code inspection and that you received 7 warnings and 3 critical violations. The most egregious one being the very evidence presented here. Your fountain pools are explosive! :innocent:

4 Likes

Thanks for the idea again @Ovis , it looks beautiful in orange my favorite colour :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’ve taken some nice screenshots, but I’m on PS4 and not sure how to get them on here.

Wow that looks awesome, glad I could indirectly contribute to your build :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

That’s using the layered glass method? :eyes::open_mouth:

1 Like