Post Your Screenshots!

@Nightstar already had a small look at this, but I’m doing some work on my “Temple of Kol Huroo” cavern. Intending on doing quite a large area.

12 Likes

Mainly just updated the road from an old look :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep, it can make for some nice looking roads that’s for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeap… its pretty much same method you can use in minecraft
example creating toxic ooze to big holes.

1 Like

You can put a usb storage device into the PS4, go to gallery select the picture, push options. copy to usb storage device. Use a PC to upload them to the forums.

Couple more shots of the new build.
Cleared out the middle row of plot so you can see in my base from the surface and did some more on the building on top.

30 Likes

Incredible cool and clever, love it so much!! :grinning::+1: I have so much admiration for the talent in this community! :smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing! (all of it is, but I love this view)

5 Likes

I am logging in and going to see for myself. I bet pictures don’t do it justice

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s way better in person. The blinking leds and moving helixes. Really bring it to life.

@majorvex :grin:thanks. There’s a bit more pipes and stuff now. That’s an earlier screen shot. Didn’t want to wait till day time to get a new shot as it was already 2:30am.

3 Likes

Well this is a small fun story that just happened :smiley:

We all randomly met at @bucfanpaka 's store in Legendville mall, than we made a party heh :smiley:

@BabyCookie @DKPuncherello and zeus (cant find his tag)

It was fun guys :smiley:

12 Likes

I LOVE THIS GAME!! :grin:

Thank you so much for posting them - that was just such a blast!! Had such a big smile the whole time, really am still smiling! :slight_smile: Gonna go put these shots on my Twitter, thanks again, and that was SOOOO fun, everybody, definitely need to do that again!!

4 Likes

Well there is nothing better than having a random blast with in game friends :smiley:

i can say it was same for me heheh :smiley:

1 Like

I am ready to serve you teacher. Please show me the ways of the Master Artisan. I will humbly hang on your every word of tutelage.

3 Likes

Naww look how tiny @BabyCookie is :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahaha. You don’t need my tutelage. I think I recall you having a pretty substantial base.

1 Like

I love the Raxxian Sanctuary so much… a few more shots of it, just paid another visit! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice, very beautiful!

1 Like

I also need to come see this place in person. Very cool!

2 Likes

If you or anyone wants to check it out.
Access through Death Gate portals located at The tower of power alder(right of the Reaper skull)
Ultima USE Gyosha. (By the Christmas tree.
PS Gyosha (east side beside the fountain)
Go though the big portal to SERP and the next to alnitans. You’ll be at @Vanqu1sher ‘s base facing his dragon. Which is sick. You’re gonna wanna check that out. When you’re facing Vanq dragon. To the right is @Arkanjel ‘s church. And to the left, over the water is @Caelishia ‘s place. My place will be behind you.
Safe travels.

5 Likes