Post Your Screenshots!

Worked out my first combustion farm. This one is for seeds. Capacity is about 200 plants.

10 Likes

You should chisel in some lava, it gives a boost to both crops and seeds. And I think if you’ve got gleam closer to them they will grow faster.

1 Like

A few from today - Pyrrhocoris Estate, Auridon, Reapers Alder, and Nova Golda.

17 Likes

real masterpiece

24 Likes

Thanks man, it’s all there, just not in plain sight. It’s 110% seed and 3d to maturity :+1:

1 Like

Visited two places this morning that were so gorgeous: Enchanters Glade on Trior and Japanito on Kada I. :heart_eyes: Great work, creators of these! :+1:

24 Likes

great finds! I think it is awesome what you are doing @bucfanpaka

4 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I love doing this - weekend early mornings in particular, I like to just wander around and see what is out there. :slight_smile: It strikes me a lot just how much I haven’t seen, too, even as much as I play!!

5 Likes

Thats true… i often think has this always been here when i see some build.

It was pretty cool to find this kinda builds when i did my atlas explorations.

4 Likes

Agreed, i too like to get lost, its only then that you are able to find, really.

4 Likes

Phoenix Rising - Pheminorum, and paid another visit to K’un-Lun - Alder. :smiley:

14 Likes

Besevrona at night :wink:

sorry, I had to, it’s just too funny :joy:

13 Likes

That’s amazing it looks so much like Maryx at night lol .

5 Likes

A masterpiece

2 Likes

Took a lot of time to take the right angle and all that artistic stuff :wink:

Here’s my combustion farm layout cutout that explains where lava and gleam are :smiley: For anyone interested. Also, only the blocks that affect seed yield probability are explained. I don’t like how bright gleam and lava look in my build so it’s optimized for them not being visible.

9 Likes

Only thought of posting this here now but did this a little while ago when I realised you could set custom backgrounds for each game on Steam. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

A few other random things; one of something from my place, then a couple from @Nightstar’s place and then a last one from Imdaari, a place I haven’t really explored all that much really.

8 Likes

damn thanks now I’ve also done it but just with some of my own art xD

10 Likes

Setting up for forgeing, havent done anything other than adding transfrom and liquid breakers no AOE

1 Like

You mean starting to set up?
You need whole lots when you rnJesus with forge :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes