Post Your Screenshots!

=) I see you caught my Kโ€™un Lun updates before I could post them!!! Thanks for the shout out @bucfanpaka!,

4 Likes

My pleasure, and beautiful work!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Got some more progress done. The basic shape of the castle is almost done. then I can work on the details, and eventually moving my stuff in, lol still need to get a bunch of things though for it.

10 Likes

Truly amazing good sir!

Legend - Delta Cancret :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Gyosha Mall Winter Village :santa::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: Make sure to visit, it is so beautiful!! :smiley:

:

18 Likes

Progress so farโ€ฆ

25 Likes

Screenshot_86

LETS GO!!! :smiley:

22 Likes

nice gz! is it your first in lvl 100?

1 Like

Ye, i broke thru the ice :smiley:

3 Likes

Screenshot_87

Was this too fast? heheh

7 Likes

nah but not bad

1 Like

Made some computers at my new base. The resource info pops up behind as you get close. And the atlas lights up. Kind of a cool effect.

18 Likes

Love it, brilliant, sharing this one!! :smiley:

1 Like

Genius that is :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out!

16 Likes

My custom background - wasnโ€™t going to use this one, but I was playing with it and the UltaMech just looked too perfect. :wink:

13 Likes

This took too long for what it is, but finally finished a new Rock->Stones processing area.

I wanted to have two different aisles for each type because this time Iโ€™m trying to be more organised with the processing and only process one tint at a time per aisle.

9 Likes

wip. draining a lake.
Have left one layer of water then layer of glass (silk cobaltโ€ฆty @Fante for having enough of that in stock!) on top but have removing all water underneath.
really loving the light.
Was going to build something industrial but now might go for a more natural look instead

3 Likes

Lol is that from fire cavern