another lotto coming up haha.

15 Likes

No worries! Looks awesome! :ok_hand:

1 Like

And a real gyro

1 Like

Christmas tree I just got done with.

27 Likes

… Now I’m debating on whether to change the colour of the build to white :crazy_face:

25 Likes

All weather systems in one xD can be done in Sanctum Edit now xD + alot more

13 Likes

Putting this here also:

20 Likes

My new look

Oh also buying candy canes

5 Likes

Nice winter wonderland on Beckon.
Its gonna be a tough winter though …
… its snows inside my mansion :confused:

21 Likes

You know, I actually feel kind of bad killing them when they’re wearing these cute hats… :rofl:

9 Likes

Go for it Paka, you can do it :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh, evil Paka won out. :smiling_imp: Rest in sweet lil’ candy cane pieces, Spitter!!

8 Likes

I never feel bad about killing Spitters. In fact it gives me tremendous joy - so much so I laughed to myself today as my first encounter was with a hat wearing Spitter. I shot the little gobber in the face and wished him a merry Oortmas.

8 Likes

Found a wild dev

@SamF

16 Likes

Well Lutrion has probably just seen more player activity in the last 4 hours than it has cumulatively seen since release with The Great Lutrion Snow Meteor Hunt led by Dat, maintaining 10 to 20 players the entire time I’m surprised the Lutrion server didn’t have a meltdown

Many candy canes were collected, also a few careless deaths by humiliation were had, countless assortments of junk was collected from other players as we all tried fruitlessly to clear inventory space out at every meteor.

But the to trump all of that, I managed to attain the trophy I was most after… to beacon a large meteor close to my base which I wish I had done last event but I wasn’t aware at the time that I could actually do so. I was pleasantly surprised that 15 odd players managed to cooperate and not break even a single block of it as requested… threats of eye-pokings with totems by @DrCyanide may have played a part also.

Now I’m well aware that I could just build and chisel my own out of the beautiful native Lutrion bright azure ice but I wanted an authentic one to call my own!

I will be attempting to recruit a large mob of players at a future time during the event period in an attempt to spawn a level 6 meteor even closer to home that I can beacon as there is no way I can settle for a mere lvl 5… but it will do for now.

Thankyou all for the hunt and thankyou all for your cooperation!

And thakyou Devs, I do love my new hopper scarf immensley!

10 Likes

The Oortmas sanctum by @Mittekemuis

23 Likes

Great shots, it is just so incredibly beautiful!! :heart_eyes: Thanks for doing a video for it - I’ll share it and get it on the Reddit, this really shows off the beauty of the game! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

13 Likes

It’s absolutely beautiful! Sorry I didn’t see until now. Been everywhere in the game and am still getting used to this as well as Christmas taking over. I love your bow!!! Love love love it!!!

1 Like